“Hotel Preston was amazing!!!”
Review of Hotel Preston

Hotel Preston
Ranked #72 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed December 20, 2010

Hotel Preston was an amazing experience. I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2010
Hotel-Preston09, Manager at Hotel Preston, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2011

Thank you for your response. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

There are newer reviews for Hotel Preston

Reviewed December 14, 2010

Got there late, had reserved a king room. The staff noted that it was the last one, and was the pet friendly room (we have no pet) - half the floor was soaking wet, when we reported the floor the staff told us if it gets worse let them know. No credit offered or another room. The heater/AC made horrible loud noises all night. Will not stay again.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Hotel-Preston09, Manager at Hotel Preston, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2010

Dear Guest,

I apologize for the problems that you had with your room. We will certainly address the issues with our staff to ensure that a more proactive approach is taken. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed December 13, 2010

I was on a business trip here at the hotel. The room was very spacious and clean. The staff were all nice. The food was great druing my stay. Normally on a business trip with meetings involved the food is not that great but this was great food.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear that you had a good meeting and enjoyed the food. Our Chef works hard to ensure everthing is perfect for our guests. I hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed December 13, 2010

I loved my stay here! The front desk staff was very friendly and the hotel decor is awesome. Very trendy for a Nashville hotel, felt more like an upscale New York City boutique hotel.
My room was big, super comfortable, humorous artwork on the walls, and had a great view of downtown in the distance.
The only bad thing I could find to say is that the doors do tend to slam a little loudly which is a small problem if you're trying to sleep-in.
All-in-all my stay was wonderful and I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: December 2010

Dear Guest,

Thanks you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our hotel. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2010

We stayed during the Thanksgiving Holiday. My wife's sister was in the local hospital (4 days). The dining room is a bit pricey, but the quality of food and service was worth the expense. The rooms were well set and large (recommend corner ones). The pillows were most accomodating and allowed a good nights rest. The decor was nostalgic, stunning and enjoyable to the eyes. We would highly recommend this hotel over the ones in the inner city.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Hotel-Preston09, Manager at Hotel Preston, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2010

Thank you for choosing to spend your weekend with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed December 1, 2010

I came into Nashville for business and the hotel was near the airport and my client offices. The hotel staff was pleasant by the accommodations and atmosphere was dated. The decor is eclectic and whimsical but the mood of the dining area and general hallways is a bit dark and brooding.

The gym was small, minimally equipped, not free weights, had broken equipment, and no room for mats or stretching. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Internet speeds were very slow and were charged at $9.95 a day.

With other choices in the area, there is no compelling reason to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Hotel-Preston09, Manager at Hotel Preston, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2010

I am sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We have checked our equipment in our fitness center to ensure that everything is working properly. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you will come back and see us again.

Reviewed November 12, 2010

I had a meeting in one of Hotel Preston's many conference rooms. So I stayed at the hotel for a couple of days. Right off the bat I'm thinking... please not another shabby airport hotel that looks really run down. Let me tell you that yes its close to the airport, but its much nicer than a typical hotel. This place strives to be more than just a living quarters for a night.

My room was clean, 2 double beds , nice tv. New bathroom fixtures etc.

Conference room was large and the food that was catered in was good. They had a server who stayed near to clear the tables but was never in the way of the meeting taking place.

Only negative was that obviously you could here planes from time to time at night. Not much can be done about that from a hotel stand point.

Next time I am in Nashville I will consider Hotel Preston.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business