“A surprisingly trendy chic hotel!”
Review of Hotel Preston

Hotel Preston
Ranked #70 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed December 13, 2010

I loved my stay here! The front desk staff was very friendly and the hotel decor is awesome. Very trendy for a Nashville hotel, felt more like an upscale New York City boutique hotel.
My room was big, super comfortable, humorous artwork on the walls, and had a great view of downtown in the distance.
The only bad thing I could find to say is that the doors do tend to slam a little loudly which is a small problem if you're trying to sleep-in.
All-in-all my stay was wonderful and I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: December 2010
Hotel-Preston09, Manager at Hotel Preston, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2010

Dear Guest,

Thanks you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our hotel. We hope to see you back again soon!

Monique
Facilities Manager

Reviewed December 6, 2010

We stayed during the Thanksgiving Holiday. My wife's sister was in the local hospital (4 days). The dining room is a bit pricey, but the quality of food and service was worth the expense. The rooms were well set and large (recommend corner ones). The pillows were most accomodating and allowed a good nights rest. The decor was nostalgic, stunning and enjoyable to the eyes. We would highly recommend this hotel over the ones in the inner city.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Hotel-Preston09, Manager at Hotel Preston, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2010

Thank you for choosing to spend your weekend with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed December 1, 2010

I came into Nashville for business and the hotel was near the airport and my client offices. The hotel staff was pleasant by the accommodations and atmosphere was dated. The decor is eclectic and whimsical but the mood of the dining area and general hallways is a bit dark and brooding.

The gym was small, minimally equipped, not free weights, had broken equipment, and no room for mats or stretching. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Internet speeds were very slow and were charged at $9.95 a day.

With other choices in the area, there is no compelling reason to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Hotel-Preston09, Manager at Hotel Preston, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2010

I am sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We have checked our equipment in our fitness center to ensure that everything is working properly. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you will come back and see us again.

Reviewed November 12, 2010

I had a meeting in one of Hotel Preston's many conference rooms. So I stayed at the hotel for a couple of days. Right off the bat I'm thinking... please not another shabby airport hotel that looks really run down. Let me tell you that yes its close to the airport, but its much nicer than a typical hotel. This place strives to be more than just a living quarters for a night.

My room was clean, 2 double beds , nice tv. New bathroom fixtures etc.

Conference room was large and the food that was catered in was good. They had a server who stayed near to clear the tables but was never in the way of the meeting taking place.

Only negative was that obviously you could here planes from time to time at night. Not much can be done about that from a hotel stand point.

Next time I am in Nashville I will consider Hotel Preston.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2010

I discovered the Hotel Preston years ago when it first opened. I thought it was the cutest thing that they offered beta fish, bamboo plants, and a pillow menu (among other things) at check-in. And the beds - oh, the beds! I wish I could take one of those pillow-top, fluffy, comfy-soft beds home with me. I'm not sure if I've ever gotten a better night's sleep!
This is ALWAYS my hotel of choice on a trip to Nashville. You can't beat the price on this luxurious hotel, just minutes away from downtown.

1  Thank sharalorea
Hotel-Preston09, Manager at Hotel Preston, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2010

We are happy to hear that you love our hotel and make it your 'home away from home' while staying in Nashville. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed November 3, 2010

Good experience with the Hotel Preston. Someone had smoked in our non-smoking room (Priceline for $60) and the front desk staff changed our room immediately with many apologies. We appreciated the free parking but free internet would have been a nice touch. Aveda bath products, nice robe, hairdryer, etc.
The restaurant has a limited menu, especially for breakfast, but the food was good and the wait staff very friendly and welcoming.
In the evening , there was a terrific “swing band” in the Pink Slip Lounge but we had an early flight so had to pass.
The Hotel Preston is perfect for anyone who needs to be near the airport for an early flight or late arrival.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. You will have to come back and stay again so you can enjoy the Pink Slip and the wide variety of music we offer. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 1, 2010

I love this hotel! It is visually beautiful both indoors and out. The staff is so friendly and the hotel beds are comfortable and the rooms are very very quiet.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple