Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,860 results
All reviews close to the airport room key would stay again live music beds were comfortable opry mills nashville airport lounge shuttle interstate uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was excellent! From the friendly and helpful staff to the bartender at the hotel bar and lounge this was a great experience. The hotel was decorated very well, mood was set and the rooms were comfy and very clean. A+

Trip type: Traveled with family
hotelpreston733, General Manager at Hotel Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Hannah for the lovely 5 star review. Our team here are really the stars of the hotel. They are very genuine and truly care for our guests. I am glad you enjoyed the ambiance of the hotel as we strive to give a truly authentic feel of the city. Wishing you safe travels.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had a lovely one night stay at the Preston. Justin was very friendly at our check in and made us feel right at home. Our bartender Corrie was cheery and fun. Excellent service too! We would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel 5 stars. Justin and Cori are two of our most hospitable team members. They are truly genuine and social people and we are glad to have them. Please make sure you make Preston your home next time you are in Nashville.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Hotel seems nice. Check in was quick, good friendly staff throughout. Room walls seem to be wafer thin as conversations next door were very audible even at a lower tone. Room comes with fridge, but no microwave. Beds were very comfortable and linens provided were very good quality. Shuttle service to airport is provided 30-60 minutes depending on the time of the day. Shuttle drivers were very nice and helpful.

Room ambiance is good and there is ample space. The curtains were very good since they block outside light completely unlike the curtains in the other hotels. The hotel is nestled in an area where there are not many options for eating. A car is absolutely required to get to anywhere from here.

Room tip: Get a room facing the city.
Date of stay: January 2020

Thank you for the 4 star review. I am glad that you enjoyed the complimentary shuttle service, luxurious linen, room décor, and most importantly our helpful staff. I want to apologize if you experienced any noise from your neighbors. We believe each guest deserves a peaceful night's rest each night. If you ever have any noise issues, please feel free to contact our 24 hour Guest Services team and we will be happy to take care of it. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Great room for the price especially during a college football game. Room had great view and was close enough to all attractions. Great location near Opryland Mall and the Grand Ole Opry. Yet close enough to park in downtown Nashville to enjoy Broadway and all it's attractions. Room was clean, King Pillow Bed and Hot Water in the shower.

Room tip: all rooms assessable by elevator
Date of stay: December 2019
hotelpreston733, General Manager at Hotel Preston, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to review our hotel! I am very happy you had a wonderful stay. Our location is just perfect for Opryland attractions and all the action downtown. I believe you might have mistakenly given us the wrong star rating. Looks like you had an outstanding stay, and meant to give us 5 stars instead of just one. If you wouldn't mind going back in and correcting that, our team would greatly appreciate it.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

I recently moved across the country and planned a stay at the hotel Preston on our second to last day of driving. The day I was set to check in I drove through a terrible snow storm in Missouri that added hours to the trip. I called the front desk knowing I wouldn't make it in by midnight, afraid of being considered a no-show. The person I talked to was so helpful and understanding and helped me work everything out so as not to lose my reservation. Once I got there, every single front desk and customer service employee was friendly and fantastically helpful. Also, the breakfast at their Blackwood cafe area was way better than the iHop breakfast I had the day before. I will definitely be back to this hotel next time I'm in Nashville.

1  Thank nickrI9118GZ
hotelpreston733, General Manager at Hotel Preston, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Thank you Nick for the awesome 5 star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback. I am glad you made it in safely. The weather has been turbulent. Our team here at Hotel Preston is truly a great group of people that love people. I am glad they made your stay special. The food in Blackwood is stellar. I hope you had a chance to enjoy the Flapjacks, those are my favorite. If not, then you will just have to come back to see us again and try them. Wishing you safe travels. -Marie E, General Manager