“One of the worst” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Nashville Southeast

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Days Inn Nashville Southeast
You added Days Inn Nashville Southeast to your Saves list
Ranked #141 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Madison
“One of the worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This Days Inn was the worst we have ever stayed in. The room was filthy, the grounds were dirty, and noisy and in an area where we felt unsafe. This motel really turned us off to Days Inn, where we have stayed in the past. We gave Days inn another try this year and were very disappointed at that one in Columbia, TN. No more for Days Inn for us.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room here.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Lila H

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
CHICAGO, IL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2008

I am a truck driver. I stay at hotels nationwide. This is the worst hotel ever. The room had a bad odor. Towel rack was broken. Curtains were falling. A/C unit was missing its cover. (good thing I didn't have any small children with me). My socks turned black when i walked from the bathroom to the bed. I found garbage behind the microwave. The paint and wallpaper were peeling. There was writing on the furniture. The cabinet for the television was missing a door. The hair dryer had hair in it. I will never stay here again!!!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — The Room Was Extremely Dirty
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Location
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank MOUSE129

Travelers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Crossville, TN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2006

Filthy, moldy, smelly, crusty, terrible room. Phone and lights over bed didn't work *at all*, towel rack broken, no extra toilet paper, holes in walls and smudges of gawd-knows-what all over. Cigarette burns all over sink counter, broken glass all over parking lot. The air conditioner worked pretty well and drowned out the noise of the train running directly behind the building. The pool was fairly clean, too.

Staff was generally rude and had a 'so what' attitude. I would never stay at this hotel again. Their price is completely nowhere near what it should be for the kind of squalor guests are expected to take as a matter of course.

• Stayed July 2006, traveled on business
Montgomery, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2005

A group of my family and I checked into this hotel late one evening. We had no reservations, but thought a Days Inn would be a good choice. Upon entering the room, we were revolted. It was disgusting. We did not even go into the room further, but turned around and immediately told them at the front that we were not staying. We called the Best Western down the interstate a few exits and they were the nicest people to deal with. They had a suite available, and a few other rooms. THey got us into a suite imediately and it was very nice. I would not receommend the Days Inn at Hickory Hollow to my worst enemy.

• Stayed June 2005
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank reece3671
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashville
Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 3 in La Vergne
3.0 of 5 stars 21 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville

Been to Days Inn Nashville Southeast? Share your experiences!