“Great place on a budget!”
Review of Midway Motel

Midway Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Midway Motel
Ranked #101 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

The Midway motel is perfect if you are in a budget. I was so worried about finding a clean, quiet, close to downtown, not in the ghetto place. I found it in Midway. It's outdated... But clean and efficient. My only negative is that it took a little while for the room to cool off. Also, that there weren't any outlets around the mirror... So I basically had to flat iron my hair w no mirror. BUT.....even with the negatives we will stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Jeana W

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed here during the CMA Fest in June. This place was not a bad place to stay at. I felt safe, the prices were reasonable, and the man (manager) was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again. Also the cab fare to down town Nashville is also very reasonable and I would recommend staying here if you don't mind staying in something that isn't upscale like a Hilton. To me it doesn't matter as long as it's clean and safe.

Room Tip: This place doesn't offer a swimming pool, they are all bottom floor rooms, but the room I had wo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank LeeAnnMarie027
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I had booked a room for the CMT Festival at another motel, but when I called to confirm my reservation I was told my name had not been entered into the computer. My room could not be guaranteed. So I started searching for a place to stay and settled on the Midway Motel. Probably the quietest motel we have ever stayed in and clean as it could be. It is not new and could use some updating but it was perfect for us.5 minutes from downtown ,right off the interstate and close to the Briley Parkway. The manager was very kind and friendly. The room was good sized with a king bed(comfortable),table and chairs, microwave and fridge .Everything you need in a motel room at a terrific price. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank pepperann41472
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I want to recommend the Midway Motel. nice clean rooms, AC, microwave,
fridge... nice manager and always friendly. Recommended strongly!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
7  Thank hankaboy
Reviewed October 3, 2005

You can't expect much for $40/night, but the Midway delivers. It is definitely a no-frills place to stay for the budget minded traveler. But, it's quiet and clean, and convenient to downtown locations. I would definitely stay there again - and expect to next time I am in Nashville.

• Stayed: September 2005