Rodeway Inn Nashville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Savoy Motel(Nashville)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I needed a close inexpensive place to stay overnight while in Nashville. My daughter looked up motels in the area and reserved a room for us through HOTELS/COM. It was late and we were tired and though the outside looked bad we decided to go on in as it was already paid for and make the best of it. The room was by far the worst place I have ever gone. Extremely rundown and dirty, the kind of dirt that has been there so long everything is permeated. We did not turn anything on other than the light and did not sit down we went immediately back to the front desk. The man working was nice and polite but said I had to call Hotels.com to be reimbursed. After finding another room down the road for LESS I called the dot com people and explained. I had to go thru all the holds and press this number just to be told without a confirmation number there was nothing they could do no other info would be sufficient. I called my daughter and woke her up to get the confirmation number and called them back. Originally the lady I spoke with said yes yes very sorry but you had to cancel your reservation 24 hrs in advance. I explained that the reservation was made 30 mins in advance and that I attempted to cancel within the first 10 minutes. All to no avail she said the hotel had to agree to refund my money. Odd that's not what they said. She then offered to reimburse me $25.00 and asked if that would be sufficient. I told her if that's all I could get it would be but frankly they were charging me for absolutely no service and alot of trouble on my part for the 10 mins it took me to walk in and out of the room and that I had no idea they would even list a room like it. i guess that didn't go over because she then said the motel would not agree to refunding any of my money and she was sorry. this doesn't appear to be a reputable co and i would avoid both as there is no customer service or any attempt to make it right. i have learned my lesson.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank TERRY C
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Barking dogs in rooms,filthy sheets and cigarette butts in the pool.No hot water for shower.Toilet didn't work.Remote control was kept together with tape.Real bad neighborhood.One good thing was employees were friendly.

Room Tip: Spend a little extra money and stay in Downtown Nashville.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed in this (chain of) hotel first time and for the price I paid, it was a good experience. This hotel has a ample parking, good ambiance, normal (ok) free breakfast, nice welcome by front-desk, Room was clean and neat, bathroom was also good one (nothing to complain). ONLY one this I didnt like was Carpet, as it was not so clean. Might be people uses their outside (dirty) shoes inside room and it gets dirty. Otherwise, over all its a good and I might prefer these (chain of) hotels to stay again. BAD REVIEWS of other people depends upon what room they got and its also depending upon their (wide & classic) expectations. So don't go just based upon ranking and bad reviews. Apply your mind to choose the best one.

Room Tip: Any room is fine as per choise
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mandar K
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great experience! The nice young man at the desk did his very best to make a couple of ole' girls comfortable, as we were 3 days there. Offered us a larger room w/ kitchenette, good beds,great view of skyline,close to the heart of Nashville, good prices. May be old part of town, but felt quite safe....Love to go back to the Ryman too! Thanks Joe.

Room Tip: Really nice to look out at the skyline of Nashville...pool looked good out the other door too...but not inspected yet...darn, we thought it looked ready...but a little cool yet!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Only stay at this hotel if you absolutely have too! Rooms are small. Stains on pillow cases and sheets. Hobo shacks in back of motel. I felt uneasy. I am glad I always travel with my gun because I wouldn't have stayed here without it. Pass it by if you have a better option.

• Stayed: March 2013