“Unbelievable hotel. Customer service inpeccible.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Airport

Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #56 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
“Unbelievable hotel. Customer service inpeccible.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stay in hotels 300 nights a year and this is by far the the best place to stay in Nashville! The newly renovated rooms are incredible. Being a diamond choice privilege member gives me a complementary room upgrade, which is extraordinary. Gwen and Mo have been nothing but generous in taking care of their customers. Thank you to both if you!

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much for being a loyal Choice Privileges Diamond member and for sharing your review for others to read about the Comfort Suites Airport, Nashville. I am pleased you liked our Hotel and am happy to pass on to our staff your wonderful comments. We take great pride in our hospitality and know that sometimes it's the little things that make a experience more inviting.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Morristown, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed this past weekend in Nashville and it was a great place to stay. The front desk clerk was so very helpful to let us check in early. I was returning for a medical visit and it was very helpful to us to be able to check in early before going to Vanderbilt Medical Center. The hotel was very clean and smelled clean. Some hotels we have stayed in before have not been so clean or smell clean. This is by far an excellent choice for cleanliness. The staff there are very helpful and most of all friendly. I have stayed at other chains in the area and the staff are not friendly at all and they hate their jobs. You can tell. This staff seems to enjoy their jobs and are proud of their hotel by the way they conduct themselves and want to make your stay as pleasant as possible. I plan to return soon for another weekend getaway and I will be staying here. Location is perfect for all attractions and FUN!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Cheryl H
Greatly appreciate your kind words! I'm glad to know how much you enjoyed the hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area! Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts. It means a lot to my staff to know what they do every day is recognized by our guests!
Jackson, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

This hotel was a joy to stay at because of the wonderful hot breakfast and the cleanliness of the rooms. I enjoyed talking to the desk clerk she was very informative and as nice as can be. Thanks for a wonderful stay and i will always stay there when I travel back to nashville. Thanks so much to Bobbi Sue the really nice desk clerk.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Crystal S
Thanks for your thoughts. I'm so glad the staff was able to make your experience with us so memorable. Bobbi Sue is one of our best and I appreciate you recognizing her specifically! We look forward to seeing you next time you're in the area.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Choice hotels membership program plays alot of games with its members. They advertise a 2 stay 1 free promo, but don't give all the rules. They also are higher in price than the hotels lately.

The evening front desk in Nashville was extremely helpful, showed me how to get the promo and made sure I received the best rate. Also, the transportation shuttle drivers were great!

Unlike the Choice member program, this hotel staff was great. After this experience, I am even contemplating getting rid of the membership and just dealing with the Comfort Suites hotel staff directly

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank kpbjr
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you very much for reviewing the Comfort Suites Airport. The review you have provided gives great feedback. I am very happy to hear the staff was friendly and able to assist you with Choice Privileges and making sure you get the full benefits of membership. We hope you choose us again the next time you visit as we would love to welcome you back.
oakfield
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

First of all the pictures on the internet do not accurately depict this property. Upon arrival the hotel had a weird odor in the hallway. They offer free breakfast but the entire dining area was about as big as one of the guest rooms. It has one elevator so you may have to wait a few minutes if someone else happens to get on before you do. The hotel has been upgraded but it looks like they tried to slap some paint, tile, and carpet on top of all of the old stuff instead of tearing it down and rebuilding it. I could feel the elevator move under my feet while standing in the sitting area of my room, the door did not go all the way to the floor, and it did not meet the other side of the frame so I could see people walking in the hallway and I could hear every word as if I were right there. I booked at the last minute so the rates were rediculous!!!! I paid 316.00 to stay 2 night in this second rate hotel. The bathroom only has enough room for you to step out of the shower, you can't really get dressed in there and the sink is located outside of the bathroom because there was not enough room to leave it inside the bathroom. If they had given me the room for about 45.00 per night I wouldn't have felt jipped I think it's worth that much but 135.00 per night for 2 full size beds OMG these people are absolutely crazy I know better next time I will plan ahead and stay at the courtyard!!!

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank quentella c
Thank you for taking the time to let us have your feedback via Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Airport, Nashville. I was disappointed to read that you had a poor experience when you used the hotel & facilities available here and this is not the usual high standard of guest experience that we offer.
We appreciate the feedback that we receive from our guests & this is crucial for us to improve the products & services that we offer. Once again thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Stay here about once a month. I am treated like family. A large 1-bedroom suite, 2 flat screen TVs, recently remodeled and upgraded. A nice breakfast and evening managers special. Convenient to the area to which I travel. A good value for the emenities !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I am so glad to know you feel like family when you are here with us. It's so important to us that all our guests feel welcome and have a great experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Gloucester, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Friendly staff, excellent breakfast - lots of variety - in a big open, naturally lit dining area, large rooms. Very close to the airport so convenient for travellers. All rooms seem to have coffee maker and internet - some confusion on the booking site re this.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MARK J
Thank you for taking the time to recognize our great staff, complimentary breakfast and convenient location. The Comfort Suites Airport in Nashville does offer a coffee maker and internet in all rooms, I apologize for any confusion on this when booking the room. We look forward to offering you the same great service next time you are in the area.