“5 star treatment”

Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #61 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The lady, forgot her name, who check me into the hotel greeted me with a smile and a welcome.
The room was large, clean, big work area, the lighting was bright. The hotel had that new smell to it. Big indoor pool and work out center. Had a manager's special Monday thru Thursday, food that was good and filling. Breakfast had a good selection of hot food, always eggs and meat, choice of juices, milk, ample fresh fruit. This hotel was close to all the activities. Will stay there again when in Nashville.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank allfacts
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear Traveler:

Thank you for choosing our Comfort Suites Airport for your visit stay in Nashville.

We appreciate your business and your review of our hotel.

Our staff and management are glad you enjoyed your accommodations and our other amenities..

We look forward to your return and another chance to serve you.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed here for one night and found the place to be generally clean and well-maintained. The lobby is inviting and the staff friendly. The room was spacious and was priced fairly, particularly inasmuch as it was over a holiday that I stayed here. The one thing that I did not care for was that the sink was located outside the actual bathroom, which only contained the commode and shower. The location of the hotel allows for easy access to freeways and a short trip downtown.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rcvan1981
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear Rcvan1981:

Thank you kindly for selecting Comfort Suites for your recent Nashville accommodations.

We appreciate your business and review.

We look forward to seeing you again sometime.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My stay at the Comfort Suites Airport was very good. I stayed because I was taking my MBlex in Nashville. The location is excellent, its only a ten to fifteen minutes drive to almost anywhere or anything you want to do in Nashville.

I'ved read only that it has been newly renovated, and it looks nice, but there are some places in the hotel that looks like it needs touching up. The only real complaint is that the wireless internet was very very slow. I didn't bring it up to the staff because I was only there for one night.

Overall, it's a good hotel, and one that you should definitely consider staying at.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank David D

Dear David D:

Hello. Hope this message finds you doing well.

Thank you from my staff and I - not only for choosing our hotel; but also for taking the time to let us know your thoughts.

We are still putting some last touches on our hotel renovation. More beautiful chandliers in the lobby: new artwork throughout business center, hallways and other public areas; paint touchups and adjustments to improve the high speed internet service.

Next time you are in Nashville we hope you stop in, stay and give us a 5 out of 5 score. I know you will see a difference and know we are working to be the best in everyway while still offering great rates!

Thank you again.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Our family of 5 stayed here on our way back from Florida over Winter break. We had driven straight through from Miami...and we were so ready for a decent place to stretch out and rest. We checked in around 4 pm. From 5-10pm they had a snack buffet open to guests with complimentary pop and beer. After enjoying a slider and chips, we headed for the pool. The pool was larger than your average roadside hotel, and the hot tub was a perfect place to relax after being couped up inside a car for 14-15 hours. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet had a good variety of choices--biscuits and gravy, waffles, eggs, bacon, cereal, muffins, fruit......etc. We will most likely stay here again when we are in the area! Thank you Comfort Suites!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Irishcousin

Dear IrishCousin:

The staff and management of Comfort Suites Airport Nashville want to thank you for choosing our hotel when you were travelling home from Florida.

We appreciated the chance to be a part of your travels and for being able to make your stay one you enjoyed.

Thank you for letting us know your thoughts and for letting other possible guests know what we have to offer.

The free evening manager's reception with soft drinks, beer and food are just a couple of our added pluses and we hope you return to experience a night of maybe pizza, subs, spaghetti or the chef's choice of the day! Coupled with the full hot breakfast buffet, guests are hard pressed to find a better value for the price.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you and your family again.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Everything about this hotel was perfect! Best hotel in Nashville hands down! I was very impressed with the modern renovations. The staff was well informed of the area, friendly, and very professional. The value and hot breakfast are something I appreciate about Choice Hotels. I would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Amy G

Dear Amy G:

Recently you stayed at our Comfort Suites Airport and took time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel.

Thank you. We appreciate you letting us and other visitors to Nashville know how you feel how your stay and our service.

Our staff and management appreciate you choosing our hotel and for the review.

We look forward to another opportunity to serve you!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We ENJOYED our stay at the Comfort Suites Airport Hotel!! I called ahead of time after getting a brochure at the welcome center entering into Nashville. I spoke with Bobby Sue who was very polite, warm, & friendly, but most important she was very helpful! She was able to answer the questions I had with regard to accommodations & pricing to my satisfaction. She guaranteed the pricing on the brochure & gave me the name of the oncoming lady who would honor the price. When we arrived we were greeted in a timely fashion & Gwen the general manager checked us in. She was polite & answered questions I had about local eating & laundry. We knew we would receive a FREE breakfast, but had no idea that the hotel offered a HOT DINNER for FREE!! This was perfect for my family because we were tired & not wanting to travel out of the hotel. Dinner was delicious! My boys ate plenty! The pool was heated, clean, & big enough for all & I particularly enjoyed that it offered a family activity before bed. I was in need of internet access. I was able to take care of some personal business at the business center without any complications. I appreciated the fast connection & easy access! The rooms were a large size, decorated very modern, stylish, & VERY, VERY CLEAN! We LOVED the flat screens in both the bedroom area & living area!! This provided an opportunity for the adults to watch what we desired & the kids to watch what they desired. We booked a double bed with a couch & this worked well for two adults & 4 children. Also, the hotel was not far from downtown Nashville which was what we wanted. We wanted quick access to downtown & we got it. Overall, our experience was a GREAT one! I would recommend this hotel to family & friends which means it would be worth trying if your in the area. When we are back in the area we will be booking with Comfort Suites Airport Hotel again :)

Room Tip: We had two adults & four children. We booked a double bed that had a couch with a pull out bed...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rebecca W
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Rebecca W,

Thank you for your recent stay at Comfort Suites Airport Nashville.

We enjoyed having the opportunity to accommodate you and your family.

The staff and management take great pride in giving guests more for their money and are glad you enjoyed the free full hot breakfast buffet, complimentary evening manager's reception and other great services we have to offer.

I have passed your compliments onto the appropriate staff members you mentioned in your review as well.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stay out every week on business and only use Choice properties. I can tell you my favorite location is the Comfort Suites Airport in Nashville TN. The staff will meet you with a smile and ask how may I help you. The place looks outstanding from the new renovation. I look for three things in a hotel first it has to be clean second do I get a good nights sleep and third friendly staff. Here you get all three plus a great breakfast and managers reception at night. If you are coming to Nashville for work or pleasure I recomend this place highly!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Don H.,
The staff and management of Comfort Suites Airport thank you for your review and continued business. We appreciate you also choosing our hotel when you stay in Nashville and the additional guests you refer to us.

We look forward to serving you, your co-workers and friends and are glad you like the changes we have made in an effort to both meet and exceed our guests expectations.