“Excellent Night's Sleep!”

Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #61 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Our family of 5 stayed here on our way back from Florida over Winter break. We had driven straight through from Miami...and we were so ready for a decent place to stretch out and rest. We checked in around 4 pm. From 5-10pm they had a snack buffet open to guests with complimentary pop and beer. After enjoying a slider and chips, we headed for the pool. The pool was larger than your average roadside hotel, and the hot tub was a perfect place to relax after being couped up inside a car for 14-15 hours. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet had a good variety of choices--biscuits and gravy, waffles, eggs, bacon, cereal, muffins, fruit......etc. We will most likely stay here again when we are in the area! Thank you Comfort Suites!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Irishcousin
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear IrishCousin:

The staff and management of Comfort Suites Airport Nashville want to thank you for choosing our hotel when you were travelling home from Florida.

We appreciated the chance to be a part of your travels and for being able to make your stay one you enjoyed.

Thank you for letting us know your thoughts and for letting other possible guests know what we have to offer.

The free evening manager's reception with soft drinks, beer and food are just a couple of our added pluses and we hope you return to experience a night of maybe pizza, subs, spaghetti or the chef's choice of the day! Coupled with the full hot breakfast buffet, guests are hard pressed to find a better value for the price.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you and your family again.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Airport

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Everything about this hotel was perfect! Best hotel in Nashville hands down! I was very impressed with the modern renovations. The staff was well informed of the area, friendly, and very professional. The value and hot breakfast are something I appreciate about Choice Hotels. I would stay here again for sure!

2  Thank Amy G

Dear Amy G:

Recently you stayed at our Comfort Suites Airport and took time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel.

Thank you. We appreciate you letting us and other visitors to Nashville know how you feel how your stay and our service.

Our staff and management appreciate you choosing our hotel and for the review.

We look forward to another opportunity to serve you!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We ENJOYED our stay at the Comfort Suites Airport Hotel!! I called ahead of time after getting a brochure at the welcome center entering into Nashville. I spoke with Bobby Sue who was very polite, warm, & friendly, but most important she was very helpful! She was able to answer the questions I had with regard to accommodations & pricing to my satisfaction. She guaranteed the pricing on the brochure & gave me the name of the oncoming lady who would honor the price. When we arrived we were greeted in a timely fashion & Gwen the general manager checked us in. She was polite & answered questions I had about local eating & laundry. We knew we would receive a FREE breakfast, but had no idea that the hotel offered a HOT DINNER for FREE!! This was perfect for my family because we were tired & not wanting to travel out of the hotel. Dinner was delicious! My boys ate plenty! The pool was heated, clean, & big enough for all & I particularly enjoyed that it offered a family activity before bed. I was in need of internet access. I was able to take care of some personal business at the business center without any complications. I appreciated the fast connection & easy access! The rooms were a large size, decorated very modern, stylish, & VERY, VERY CLEAN! We LOVED the flat screens in both the bedroom area & living area!! This provided an opportunity for the adults to watch what we desired & the kids to watch what they desired. We booked a double bed with a couch & this worked well for two adults & 4 children. Also, the hotel was not far from downtown Nashville which was what we wanted. We wanted quick access to downtown & we got it. Overall, our experience was a GREAT one! I would recommend this hotel to family & friends which means it would be worth trying if your in the area. When we are back in the area we will be booking with Comfort Suites Airport Hotel again :)

Room Tip: We had two adults & four children. We booked a double bed that had a couch with a pull out bed...
1  Thank Rebecca W
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Rebecca W,

Thank you for your recent stay at Comfort Suites Airport Nashville.

We enjoyed having the opportunity to accommodate you and your family.

The staff and management take great pride in giving guests more for their money and are glad you enjoyed the free full hot breakfast buffet, complimentary evening manager's reception and other great services we have to offer.

I have passed your compliments onto the appropriate staff members you mentioned in your review as well.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stay out every week on business and only use Choice properties. I can tell you my favorite location is the Comfort Suites Airport in Nashville TN. The staff will meet you with a smile and ask how may I help you. The place looks outstanding from the new renovation. I look for three things in a hotel first it has to be clean second do I get a good nights sleep and third friendly staff. Here you get all three plus a great breakfast and managers reception at night. If you are coming to Nashville for work or pleasure I recomend this place highly!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Don H.,
The staff and management of Comfort Suites Airport thank you for your review and continued business. We appreciate you also choosing our hotel when you stay in Nashville and the additional guests you refer to us.

We look forward to serving you, your co-workers and friends and are glad you like the changes we have made in an effort to both meet and exceed our guests expectations.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed at this this hotel and was astonished with the customer serice. First of all, in the morning we were late for the breakfast by about 20 mins and the breakfast attendant had put most of the breakfast away. She saw me with my young ones and said breakfast closed about 20 mins ago. However, I can get something for you fromt the back. She went to the kitchen and got us scrambled eggs, bisuits and gravy, cereal and juice. She went out of her way to please us. Than, my kids and I wanted to do one thing and my wife wanted to go shopping. Sure enough, the hotel airport shuttle driver dropped and picked my wife up from the Opry Mills Mall. Again, customer satifaction. Finally, on our departure, we were running late and the hotel policy was to run the shuttle every hour on the hour. I told the front desk agent that we would miss our flight because we were running late. Sure enough, the hotel made an exception and got us to the airport immediately. This hotel really knows how to pamper their guests. A first class hotel with first class customer service. This is my choice of hotel when visiting Nashville. My hat off to the management and staff of the hotel, Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Eeshan_6:

Thank you for your recent hotel stay and review of our Comfort Suites Airport Nashville, TN. Our staff enjoyed having the opportunity to make you and your family comfortable during your visit.

We truly appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel and let us know how we are doing.

We take great pride in offering beautiful accommodations at a reasonable price for both families as kind as yours. WE are glad you enjoyed the full hot breakfast buffet and our hotel shuttle.

It is our hope to have you stay with us again if you find yourselves in Nashville again.

Again, thank you.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I came down for the weekend to see the Jets and Titans game. The first night I stayed at a hotel close to the stadium and was very disappointed! I checked out and moved to the Comfort Suites Nashville Airport. The hotel was recently renovated and must say it was spectacular! The rooms were huge with 2 large flat screen TV's. They had an evening reception with food and drinks and it was free. The staff was very friendly and made me feel at home. My kids loved the spa and the pool. And to top it off, they had a fantastic breakfast in the morning. This hotel is truly a five star experience and my choice of hotel when I am in Nashville again.

Room Tip: Ask for a large suite by the pool
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
GWEN363, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Sunny P:

Thank you for choosing our Comfort Suites Airport (Nashville) during your recent visit to Nashville.

We appreciated the opportunity to serve you and your family and appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience.

Anytime you come for the NFL games or are justing passing through Nashville we look forward to once again getting to be your hotel of choice!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

When working in Nashville area this is the hotel of choice. The staff is very friendly, rooms are
very clean and comfortable. Mangers reception and breakfast are excellent and in a pleasant
area. I have stayed several times at this location and will stay again when in the Nashville area.

Room Tip: Top floor is quite and easy access.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Carl E.:

Thank you for being such a great guest and allowing us to serve you anytime you are in Nashville.

We wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year,look forward to seeing you again soon, and thank you for your review!

Staff and Management of Comfort Suites Airport Nashville