“Our home away from home!”

Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #61 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We have spent most of the past few months staying here, and we do refer to it as "our home away from home"! (We have spent more time here than we have at home!) Everyone that works here has been great, very friendly and helpful. It has been newly remodeled, and everything has been tastefully done. Free breakfasts and dinner some evenings have been an added bonus, along with the indoor pool and hot tub.This is a great place to stay, if we are ever back in the area,this is where we will be!

1  Thank MJS203

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great folks and property. See Gwen Lenning. She's great. The property has a great shuttle service to the airport. They also have a great parking program if you are traveling. The breakfast is ready early and has a little more than the usual fare. Good and quick.

1  Thank jbdcc1
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This hotel was very very updated has just been remodeled and the staff very friendly and helpful. Will stay here again if in the area - just one night but many great locations nearby and great eats!!! Price very fair- great managers reception - enough food for a dinner - and the breakfast was excellent! Stay at many hotels for business and pleasure and must say this Comfort Suites - much better then any above average hotel! You will not be disappointed - give it a try!!!

2  Thank LJQ
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed here two days for my daughters cheer competition nearby. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Was in a nice part of town, clean rooms, good free breakfast and very friendly staff, not to mention the indoor pool ( a must for my 13 year old ). With only being there two days, there wasn't much time for seeing the sights, but will definitely be back soon and will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank queen031
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Staff and accommodations excellent. Comfortable, clean, cozy beds. They know who I am when I walk in the door. Love the new look, pool and hot tub. Would recommend to anyone visiting Nashville. Especially enjoy the free food, beer and soft drinks in the evenings.

2  Thank MIKE C
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have spent the nigh tin many hotels being that i travel with my job on a regular weekly basis. I have seen the best and the worst of so called high end hotels, but Comfort Suites ia by far the best experience I have had in a long time. I thoroughly loved the welcoming spirit of all the staff. i enjoyed the homestyle, healthy, continental breakfast. THe meal was so delicious I found myself tipping the cook over $20. THe rooms were very clean and comfortable. I was checked on by every employee i saw. I can say that this is a hotel franchise that I will continue to book with in my future travels.

1  Thank Ralph S
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for the Bears vs. Titans game in early November. The Hotel itself was great. All rooms have now been completely remodeled and look really nice. We had a 2 bed suite and we were all very impressed by the size of the room. I'd say the beds were average...nothing to fancy, but the sitting area being separate from the bed area was nice for people like me who get up early while others wanted to sleep. We were about a 10 minute cab ride from Downtown...or around $25. Breakfast was also good both days. Overall, I would recommend and would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends