“nicely”

Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #61 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Only negative: there were no fast food joints or shopping malls close by.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Airport

Reviewed November 18, 2011

This hotel shows his age. It was like I traveled back in time. In the 80's.I booked for two nights but I stay one. The worst Comfort suites so far. Cold in the indoor pool, broke tiles on the hallway and in the elevator, dirty carpet , motel6 furniture, hair dryer in the room not works,Ice maker on the first floor out of service and in the lobby 3x3 feet hole in the ceiling (I never saw something like this) taped .And all of this after 3 hours of stay.The only good thing is the big rooms .

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Erika07
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The hotel was clean. Beds were comfortable. Staff was very friendly. Nothing fancy. Rooms were big. Thought it was overpriced for what you get, but not so much for the area. Breakfast was better than most. Needs remodeling. Very old and out dated.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lakelandtdweety
Reviewed September 18, 2011

This hotel is definitely due for an upgrade (VCR is furnished in the room?); but overall it is clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful, and the location and price were acceptable.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2011

We traveled to Nashville for my daughter's wedding which was held at Historic Cedarwood. I chose this hotel for the accommodations they could provide for a large family. The room was better than expected with sliding doors separating the two double beds from the living room area (sleeper sofa and recliner, TV, fridge, microwave and sink for the coffee maker). Positives - size of the room: comfortable for 2 adults and four children, slider doors: could close doors for more privacy when getting dressed and did not have to dress in small bathroom area, two sinks: the coffee maker was not on the same sink where you brush your teeth, food: the night we checked in we were told there was free dinner and beer! We did not take advantage because of the wedding rehersal dinner but I was very surprised at the offer - there was a lot offered for breakfast items and different the two mornings we were there, cleanliness - the area is very easy access from the interstate and is nice and clean and the hotel was sparkling. Only negative: there were no fast food joints or shopping malls close by. If you are going to shop, stay closer to the north east side of Nashville - lots of malls on that side. Thanks to the lady manning the front desk (Bobbie Sue) for helping me back to the hotel over the phone when I thought I was headed in the wrong direction!

Room Tip: Asked for a room AWAY from vending machines & elevator - got one 2 rms down & was too tired...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank KellyDee
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I was told that as a Choice Diamond member ( 40 nights per year - I have over 120 nights in the last 30 months) that I could use the business center. Hilton and Marriott properties give this benefit as well ( and treat you well even if you are not a gueat !). I did use the business center here at TN363 and was never told that I could not use the business center. I did stop by last week Aug 2nd to cancel a room and make a reservation here but was told to leave the busienss center if I was not a gueat. Again I was making reservation for this property ! I was treated rudely and I will use this property again ! Customer service is lost here and they have lost Choice a customer !

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank eddie1united
GWEN363, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

This gentleman was staying at other hotels in our area and coming to our hotel only to use our Guest Business Center. Choice Hotels does not offer cardholders the service of staying elsewhere and popping into our hotels for the sole purpose of using Guests only Services. Our staff offered to make him a reservation or check-in him in, but he had no interest in staying here. On multiple occasions he helped himself t facilities while staying our competitor's hotels. We provide first class service to our guests, and accommodate their needs in every way possible..

Reviewed July 29, 2011

A clean room with enough space to function as a business traveler. The place was a typical Comfort Suite, but could use some updates to bedding, carpet and furniture. The breakfast was better than the "free waffle" hotel meal at most places. The hotel is located within 5 minutes of Nashville airport. The were no airplane noise that I could determine. Gas stations are located on the way to airport for your rental car. The place makes it easy and comfortable for you last light in music city.

Room Tip: 2-3 days at most, extended stays not recommended.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business