“Awesome experience”
Review of Nashville KOA

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Nashville KOA
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were on a cross country trip and decided to stop in Nashville. We like to go camping and had our tent with us just in case the opportunity became available and decided we might try out the KOA in Nashville. We opted for a cabin with AC as it was rather warm and after some driving all day the idea of a regular bed sounded nice. The office staff was wonderful, very friendly and inviting. Seemed it might be a group of college folks that work here and they sure had the energy and smiles for the job. The cabin was well taken care of, clean and comfortable. It even had a flat screen TV which was nice to enjoy later that even after being on the road the past three weeks. Plenty to activities at this place to keep any body entertained. The showers and restrooms were taken care of as well and very clean. We thought the cost was really good as we enjoyed the experience. Thanks KOA for a great night in a wonderfully kept park.

Room Tip: If you're tent camping across the country splurge here for the cabins are really nice, comfortab...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Route66guys

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stayed here after reading about another campground down the road that was about 20 dollars cheaper. We went to Two Rivers and were immediately greeted rudely so that turned us off but we went ahead and asked if they had a pull through which they didn't. As we were leaving to KOA, my husband and I were talking about going to KOA and a woman said "too expensive over there" and walked off...uh ok, thanks.

We did not mind at all paying a little extra. The Nashville KOA was wonderful!! The showers were clean, water was hot, lots of things to do, the dog run was clean, the people were friendly, the layout of the campground was roomy, night time was quiet. They have everything you may want for kid entertainment. This worked for us perfectly.

Room Tip: no fitness center, they have a pool. I didn't hear traffic noise, but then again, that never bot...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank ElPasoTraveler1
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Original reservation was for 3 nights in a "premium" site ($70ish per night) which we did not mind paying. These sites are larger and nice concrete pavement, plus you have some space from your neighbor. Had to spend an extra night becuase of work needed on Coach, however, could not stay in our original site, so we moved. The next site was $65 per night and not worth it at all.... right on top of the next rv and the blacktop was cracked in places, so rear wheels of our coach were uneven, making our coach not level. These sites should be $45 a night if that.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank D P
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The last time I stayed here was prior to the 2010 flood. They've done a great job of rebuilding the campground, and it looks better than ever. The first nite of my stay, I locked myself out of my kabin. I knew I was in trouble when I opened the kabin door and saw the deadbolt. It was the kind that if you don't turn the lock then push down the button, you'll get locked out. It was very late, so I started walking toward to the office. On my way, I saw some folks sitting around their campfire. I walked over to them and explained what had happened. They started laughing as they told me that someone else had locked themselves out of their kabin a little earlier. They called the emergency number for me (my cell was in my kabin), and within 15 mins, a young man pulled up in a golf cart with another key to let me in my kabin. I've read some of the negative comments posted by other reviewers. I've been staying at this KOA since 2005, and have never been treated rudely or had a bad experience of any kind here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank trippermama
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Nice, large campground. We stayed 2 months, for a short term work assignment. Lots of room and lots. Did not use the restrooms/showers but looked in and they were nice and clean. The staff were nice whenever we talked to them. The pool area looked nice and spacious and fun but we did not use that facility either. Had a dog play park fenced in if you have a dog. Laundry facility great, reasonable. Don't know when the others said dirty and unkept grounds but maintenence was always around cutting grass, blowing leaves, and keeping things picked up. We enjoyed our stay. Close to lots of things, shopping, grocery and restaurants. We stayed in a motor home. For our 2 months the wifi and cable channels, about 70-80, was included. If you are a walker, like I said, plenty of room to walk. Not sure about the cabins, but they looked cute. They even came around every morning and picked up your trash just set it out by 10am and like magic it disappeared.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Food628
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife & I stayed at the Nashville KOA and the expierence was not what we were expecting. The grounds are not maintained, grass was tall & and the mulch wasnt fresh on permium sites, it also appeared that there were a lot of permanent campers and many of the RV's were delapidated, one particulate unit had a window boarded up and blinds hanging...looked like a low rent trailer

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We enjoyed the friendly efficient check in. Tours were already booked and we enjoyed no hassle tours. We were picked up at the campground. No lack of electricity or water pressure here. Neat over all appearance. Will return.

• Stayed: September 2012