This is the actual article that was posted online at www.wkrn.com regarding this motel.......please be careful!
After spending the night at the Liberty Inn in Nashville, Christopher Trotter woke up with bug bites covering his body.
He said he immediately knew what happened and checked the bed.
"[I] found one bug and another bug... I found two bugs," he told News 2.
The bites were so painful Trotter said he was constantly scratching and had to go to the hospital.
He said it still hurts to wear a shirt and has to wear latex gloves to keep him from scratching.
After hearing Trotter's story, News 2 rented a room at the Liberty Inn.
While no bugs were discovered with a quick pullback of the covers, small bugs were found in the crevices of the mattress and a larger bug was found hiding between the mattress and the box spring.
When approached, the man sitting behind the counter at Liberty Inn declined an interview, telling News 2 to "shut the camera off."
Trotter said while the motel did refund his money, they should pick up his hospital bill.
He said spent a total of four hours in the hospital and has since been released.
Trotter is now staying with family.