“A Good Night's Sleep”

Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport
Ranked #67 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I went by the other reviewers for this hotel and booked through Red Roof's website. My stay was for one night, under 57 dollars. I was able to check in fairly quickly. I wish I had been told exactly where on the front of the building I was - I parked near the front of the building and had to walk the entire length to my room, with bags in tow, it was cold and windy.

I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a hairdryer included with the room. I think this was the first place I've stayed that there wasn't one. The one time I didn't bring my own... and I had an interview in the morning!

The room looked recently painted, no funky smells, the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom is very small, but everything functioned properly, so I can't really complain. The walls aren't thin, but I could hear what I think was water being flushed (possibly) a couple of times. It scared me the first time, but it was quick and not annoying.

Check out was very fast, which was much appreciated.

If I had another solo trip or interview, I would definitely stay again because the price was nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We do have hair dryers and irons available at the front desk. Just let us know and we will be glad to bring them to your room. We also offer room types that have coffee makers , irons, and hair dryers in the rooms. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

this is a really nice hotel by the Nashville airport.the rooms are new and good bedding and wide screen airport.the hotel staff will go above and beyond to make you comfortable.and Towanda one of the staff will do anything for you to make you feel at home.i stay here often and I have not one complaint about the property.there are plenty of restuarants and shopping close by.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank gary h
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you for your comments, Towanda and all of our staff want to make your stay enjoyable. We are glad you like our new rooms. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, a Saturday night. Check in and out was a breeze and the bottle water at check in for redi card members is a nice amenitie. Superior king room is very nice and spacious with a big work desk. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. The only thing on the down side I think is the location. I was only at the hotel while it was dark out so I couldn't tell all the surroundings completely. I wouldn't say it is in a "bad" area but not the best, I never felt un safe. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel and will make this my hotel when passing thru Nashville in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank David H
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We are glad you are a RediCard member. RediCard membership is the fastest way to a free room. We also have a members only reservation line for faster reservations and specialized service. We are located near the Nashville airport and have several restaurants within walking distance of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Red Roof Inn Nashville airport.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We stayed here and was pleasantly surprised at how nice and clean the place was in the room. This hotel has been or is in the process of being remodeled. The beds are comfortable , the room was clean, it was a pleasant experience. The outside could still use improvement and the sounds of planes are still there but one can expect some plane noise that near the airport. I would recommend this hotel . It was a good value for the money.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Bev213

Thank you for your comments, we have made some changes in our rooms. I am glad you like the new rooms. We are near the airport, that is real convenient for guest flying out of Nashville. Most airport traffic is done by 10 pm and most flights leaving, begin after 6 am. We also have some great deals for guest that want to stay with us and leave their cars. We provide shuttle service to and from the airport.
Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

For $54 a night I did not expect much, but this remodeled motel is nicely redecorated, clean, quiet and has everything I needed including wifi, airport shuttle and helpful staff. Small room, but comfy king bed. Plenty of restaurant choices within walking distance. What a bargain!

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Kay C
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you stay with us again when you are in the Nashville area.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

This was the nicest Red Roof Inn I have stayed in. It was recently renovated to be modern, clean and comfortable. The room was a little small, that was the only thing that wasn't perfect. The rate was fantastic and so was the staff. They were very professional and helped make our stay more enjoyable.

Room Tip: Just ask for a quite location
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tim H
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your business and are glad you stay with us, and other Red Roof Inn locations. If you are not already a RediCard member, we can enroll you in our loyalty program and help you earn free nights.

Thank you for choosing red Roof Inn.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

PROs:
-Very friendly staff. I checked out with Towanda (I hope the name is correct) and she was great in answering both me and another (very demanding) customer, being polite and efficient.
- Rooms are clean.

CONs:
- The room was too small for a king bed. King rooms should be bigger than that.
- No coffee/tea machine in the room. No microwave. Nothing to warm up your food if you want to eat in your room or have a snack.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank seremariposa

Thank you for your nice comments about our staff. I see you stayed in one of our standard king rooms. We do have our Superior King rooms, that are larger, have a nice desk area, and come with a microwave and refrigerator. You can check our site - redroof.com to see pictures of our different room types.

Thanks for choosing Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport.