“Quick overnight with early flight out”

Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport
Ranked #71 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Southlake
“Quick overnight with early flight out”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Had a nice quick stay. King room worked very well and internet was fast. Airplane noise was louder than last visit but stopped by 9PM. Easy travel to and from airport.
Good service and they were sold out. Recommend..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank oldbiggs
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for your comments about your stay at the Red Roof Inn at Nashville Airport. If you are flying out of Nashville we do offer a Park & Fly program that allows you to spend the night with us, and you can leave your car on our lot for up to 10 days. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Ellensburg, Washington
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We arrived at our hotel and were quickly greeted by Troy, the front desk agent. Having been a prior general manager, I can say that I wish I would have had 20 Troys on my staff. He was extremely courteous, quick, and very accommodating. He knew the area and provided an excellent choice for dinner (Darfons on Elm Hill Pike). I stopped the Front Desk later in the evening and once again witnessed Troy's excellent customer service skills. I commented at check-in that "we couldn't be any closer to the Airport if we tried) and Troy was accurate when he stated there's is a closer hotel that's any nicer, and this affordable. I have to agree 100%. Thank you for your hospitality!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Matt A
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Red Roof Inn. Troy and all of our staff try hard to ensure everyone has a great stay. We are very convenient to the airport and just a short trip to downtown if you are visiting Bridgestone Arena, LP Field, or enjoying the downtown restaurants and Honky Tonks. Thank you for staying at Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport.
Orange County, California
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I chose the red roof because of a great price and the fact that the rest of the hotels downtown were taken due to a large festival which I was also in town for. The Southern Music & Food Festival.

When I first approached the hotel it didn't look great on the outside but it was acceptable on the inside. Clean. Front desk was helpful.

Also it was only a short easy 15 - 20 minute drive from downtown. Red roof is perfect for the price.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are always the best value in the airport area and convenient to downtown. Thank you for staying with us.
East Patchogue, New York, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The staff was what made this stay great... We had a few mishaps with the room and Towanda was gracious and most accommodating.
She didn't stop asking if there was anything she could do for us. Throughout the whole stay her warm smile was always there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments about Towanda, she works hard to ensure everyone has a great stay with us. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The staff on duty when we checked in were so fun, happy, helpful and gracious! Brittany and Troy helped us with everything and printed my husband's boarding passes for his next day flight as well. The next morning when I went to the airport with hubby, I mistakenly went to the wrong area for my return pick up. They kept coming for me until the found me....The service here is exemplary. We will be staying here again when my hubby returns! Clean and friendly!!!

Room Tip: Just be sure you go one floor BELOW baggage claim for airport pick up!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lisa R
Statesville
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I chose this motel not only for the price but the locations. Very safe and quiet. Staff was super. Shuttle services were great. I love the fact that when I arrived in my room the front desk called and asked if everything was satifactory and if I need anything to call the front desk. Clean rooms and the exterior was very clean. Safe area which was important to me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Paul B
Regina, Canada
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This property provides good value for your money (we paid about C$65 per night). It's a 5-minute ride from the airport - you have to call for pickup, which is often contracted to "Driving Miss Daisy" shuttle. The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful, coffee/tea are free in the lobby (and the coffee is decent for a hotel) and rooms are clean and well appointed if somewhat spartan. There are lots of eating places in the area ranging from the upscale Darfons (500 m or so), Ruby Tuesday (300 metres), The Waffle House (100 metres) and all the fast food places just across Donelson Pike. Unless you don't mind a long ride on public transit, you'll need a car to get to Broadway, Music Row, Opryland or LP Field (where the Titans play). It's only about 400 metres from the hotel to I-40 and you can be downtown in 10 minutes most days.

Room Tip: Since the hotel is a good way back from the major thoroughfares, all the rooms are fairly quiet. If...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Al H
Thank you for sharing your experience at Red Roof Inn. We do provide the best value in the airport area. We do have have shopping and many dining options within walking distance, and we are just a short taxi ride to downtown Nashville. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport.