New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #62 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Alta Loma
“Great stay great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Great location close to airport and attractions Comfortable room new beds. Staff was friendly and very informative of attractions in the area. Our room was comfortable with a new king bed, refrigerator and microwave. They do not serve continental breakfast. Only 10 minutes from downtown Nashville where the Country music Hall of Fame is, and Broadway St. Great location great price. We will definitely stay here again

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our family stayed here twice within a weeks time. We traveled from Williamsburg VA to the Grand Canyons and on our route this place was perfect. We were exhausted and looking for a clean and affordable option. They have just remodeled but I was surprised at how modern and clean the rooms were.

The only gripes we had were ... we stayed as I mention twice within a 7 day period and the rate jumped $20 extra dollars the second time and both times were mid week. I asked why and she replied its based on occupancy so the more people the higher the rates. Well... I wasn't to pleased about that but I stayed simply because it was clean, customer service was great, and it is relatively quiet.

Lastly, they only put two sets of towels in the room. So I felt it was a bit of an inconvenience to have to call down that night for wash cloths and towels and then the next day. However again they were accommodating just asked that we send our kid down to get them.
Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I had travelled to Nashville from Michigan a couple of times in a 3 week period. We were looking for a reasonably priced but decent place to stay. More importantly though, we were looking for a place we could have our 5 pound Yorkie mix puppy stay with us. My husband wanted to stay close to where his brother resided. I was given the task of finding a place. I found one very close to where my husband wanted to be, and would accept pets, for a fee. It was awful!!! So, when I was given the task of finding a room again, I really researched the motels in the area. I saw the Red Roof Inn took pets for no additional fee. So, I decided that it could not be worse than the experience we had at the place at the place before. I reserved a Superior King room. When we got there, I couldn't believe my eyes! The room was clean, bright and very tastefully decorated. The bed was large and very comfortable. There was a refrigerator and microwave oven in the room, which was great to have for our dog's food and water. There was also a safe in the room. The staff was very friendly, helpful and seemed to genuinely care about what they were there to do. I also loved how great the cleaning staff were with my dog. A woman came to our door to ask if we needed anything, and played with our dog. She said she had little dogs too, and we better watch ours, or she would snatch her up, and take her home!! I really got a kick out of that!!
So, to sum it up, I would recommend this place to anyone, and I would stay there again without hesitation. I will also seek out Red Roof Inns in my travels. I really hope they all match up to this one.

Room Tip: We stayed in a Superior King room, which I believe may be better appointed than a standard room. I b...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stay here when we have an early flight out. The parking can be a bit difficult if u arrive late but always room somewhere. The rooms are small but adequate. The beds are very small for two people especially when ur are 6'2". All rooms are supposed to be non smoking but it is not inforced evidently as our room clearly had been smoked in and not deodorized at all or properly at the least. I would advise checking your room before accepting it if you hate cigarette smoke like we do! Guests should be charged heavily if they smoke in rooms against the rules. Deposits by credit card or cash would stop it! Air conditioners DO NOT cool room good enough and it's been a problem every time we have stayed here! Still we will stay again but we will check our room for smoke next time!!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your comments and your business. We did go 100% SmokeFree around Jan. 1st of this year, our Guests have responded very well to this change. We do still have an ocassional Guest that will smoke in the room, when this occurs we do have cleaning procedures that we follow and there is a charge to the Guest. We have also provided a covered smoking area for our Guests to use. Thank you again for your comments.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Remodeled rooms. Staff was friendly and helpful. Cleaning crew was friendly and talkative. The only setback was the water pressure was terrible and the sink leaked around the counter. Otherwise, bed was comfortable. I will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for your comments. We make every attempt to correct any issue during a Guests stay, if we cannot correct something quickly, we will offer another room to ensure your stay is comfortable. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn at the Nashville Airport.
Owensboro, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We booked a night stay at the at the Nashville Airport Red Roof Inn through Expedia. Our main reason for booking was to have airport shuttle and leave our car parked while gone. I didn't intend to book thru Expedia, but somehow the website came up. I asked many ?'s about the shuttle service, times, cost, etc. I was put on hold several times while the person "checked" on the ? When we arrived at the hotel, I was told that the shuttle didn't start running until 6 and stopped at 10. This wasn't working with our flights, so I was very frustrated. Kristina, the night clerk, was very helpful, gave suggestions on where we could park while we were gone and was very patient while I went to the places on either side of the Hotel and checked. Kristina was very nice, concerned and made sure we were taken care of for our flights, etc. A good stay that night and we got to the airport and back on time with Kristina's help. Thanks a lot!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Carbondale, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stayed here overnight before early morning flight out of the airport. Great value for folks that drive long distance to use the airport. It is also conveniently located in that it is near many Nashville attractions. Our room was clean, bed had a great mattress, and there are several restaurants within walking distance. This will be my Nashville hotel in the future. Book early because on a later trip I could not get a same day reservation as the hotel was full.

Room Tip: I had the king supreme.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for your comments. We also offer a Park & Fly program that allows you to stay with us and leave your car in our lot. This saves the Guest daily fees at the airport lots. We also provide a free shuttle to the airport between 6AM and 10PM. I hope to see you on your next trip from Nashville.