“Much better than I expected”

Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport
Ranked #68 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Much better than I expected”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

After the last place I stayed at I really shopped around this time and found this awesome little place right here. It was pretty close to everything Nashville has to offer. Parking was easy. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were a bit on the cramped side but given the price you can't beat it. Also, I was surprised to see the rooms had been updated quite nicely wish they could have been bigger but that's not at all an easy thing to change. Didn't do breakfast here....in fact I don't know that there really even was one but other options were close by. Really the only complaint that I have that may be an easy fix is that airport traffic noise is a bit excessive perhaps some soundproofing would be in order to help dampen that. Otherwise the beds were comfy and nearby attractions all I had hoped for. Thanks Red Roof!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Thaguywhose n
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your comments, I am glad you enjoyed your stay and our new rooms. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Israel
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We spent 3 nights as tourists in Nashville. The location was perfect. The staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. We were upgraded to a superior room. The superior room has much to offer and the bed was very comfortable. The motel location is perfect. Great value too!
It was a little noisy outside in the middle of the night, but it was after the CMA weekend, so I can overlook it as a one time thing.
But... on both full days that we were guests, we left for our activities at 8 am and returned a 4 pm to rest and refresh, and on both days, the room had not been made up. We had to go to the laundry room to receive fresh towels, etc. After the first occasion we were guaranteed that the room would be made up by noon the next day. Didn't happen!
Even so, I would come back to this motel. I just hope they work out the housekeeping schedule.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vn17137
New England
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I booked a stay at the Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport because of the reviews on tripadvisor and because of the inexpensive cost of the room. We were completely satisfied with our stay. The room was updated and very clean. We were there for 4 nights and did not hear any noise from cars or other guests. We had come from another hotel (not locally) in which we were completely disappointed in, so we very much appreciated how comfortable and safe we felt in this hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank LadyR63
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This hotel has been remodeled but could use some detail cleaning and maintenance. That's the only negative i have. The staff was very very nice! AA+! We checked into our room and had a couple of issues. The front desk was very helpful and moved us to another room. After we moved I noticed the maintenance guy was in the old room working on the issue( very quick response). The room was comfortable and reasonably priced. Location was good. Only 1 exit away from Grand Ole Opry and Opry Mills. We will stay here agian when we are back in Nashville.

Room Tip: The hotel is close to the airport. May want to request a room on the north side to help with airpla...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hamburg, New York
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The girls at the hotel were very helpful with EVERY aspect of our trip. They made it very enjoyable and safe. Thanks Towanda and co-workers.just need more parking for when your totally booked up.the rooms seemed to be totally remodeled and very conviently located to downtown Nashville n very easy to commute back and forth.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank donnythek
Garden City, New York
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Room have been recently upgraded. Only 5 minutes from Nashville airport and 15 minutes downtown. Very clean and would def recommend as an alturnative to downtown. Quick check in and check out process.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank charles66ny
ky
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Omy, not sure where to start. I am a very critical person and am always leery when checking into a hotel I haven't been to. But this hotel well exceeded my expectations! I looked on the internet for a sleep, park & fly that wasn't too expensive and found this hotel to be the cheapest so I book it.The room had been remodeled and was just wonderful. I even told the girl at the desk I wish I could take the room with me in my suitcase! Coffee pot with coffee in the room, wireless internet, fridge and microwave are a BIG plus for me and this room had it all! The room was big too.They were very prompt in taking us to the airport and picking us up when our trip was over. Our car was fine when we got back too. They even let us have some ice to ice down some cokes on our drive home. I will definitely stay here every time I need a place to stay! Loved it!

Room Tip: Our room was on the top floor and it was fine.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple