“Horrible customer service”

Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport
Ranked #70 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
“Horrible customer service”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

what coming in a after being on the road for 10 hour and I pick the Red Roof Inn. I didn't end up staying there and I ended up staying at the Drury Inn instead across the street I paid probably about 20 dollars more at the Drury Inn but I found the price difference worth it because when I went in the hotel at the Red Roof the lady at the front desk was very unfriendly so I would rather hav so I would rather have spent my money across the street for better customer service place that I could feel welcomed. I wouldn't let the stop me from trying future Red Roof Inns, but definitely why didn't pick this particular 1.

2 Thank sblgriffith
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
I want to apologize for any member of our staff that was rude to you. We strive to deliver excellent service to all of our Guest. I hope if you are in the area again that you would give us an opportunity to earn your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Carol Stream, Illinois
Reviewed March 3, 2013

the Nasville, Tn. Red Roof Inn is one of my favorite places to stay. the staff there are so nice, you never leave there unhappy. The hotel is now 100% non smoking and all the rooms have been remodaled carpet/beds/linens and they all have flat sceen tv's. if you come in late talk to Robbin she is wonderful, she can and will help you with your needs and concerns or just tell you a good place to eat.

Room Tip: all the rooms are clean and fresh
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank PJONES69
Thank you very much for your comments. We thank you for your continued business and hope to see you on your next trip.
Loudon
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Don't know how they can provide such great rooms and exceptional customer service at such a reasonable price. We stayed here last year at this time because we had an early flight out of BNA. Many improvements were added as others have said, but the thing that impressed me was the smell. Many motels spray their rooms with a sickening scent to mask other odors like mold or smoke, but the RRI was just clean. My husband was thrilled with the quality of the TV reception, and evidently, they took care of the scratchy sheet problem because ours were soft and comfortable. Loved having the oversize desk area to do a little work. The only drawback is the airport shuttle does not operate until 6 a.m., and I didn't notice this in their advertising, so April arranged for a van to take us for an additional charge.

Even with the extra $11 for two of us, this is the place I would stay again...because of their customer care.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Geri D
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments about our rooms and service. We are now 100% smoke free and we upgraded all of our bedding just a couple of months ago. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The rooms were updated . They were also very clean. Kristina at the front desk was pleasant and very helpful. Good economical stay for quick trip from Nashville airport. Rooms are outside accessed. Free parking and shuttle service to and from airport. Runs every 30 min.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank Ncsufootball78
Thank you for your comments about our new rooms, we are glad you enjoyed them and hope to see you again. Thanks for choosing to stay with us.
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Checked into room which was really neat and clean, love the fact that dogs stay free. Unfortunately for me I am a light sleeper, this hotel feels like I am sleeping on the airport runway that is how loud the airplane noise is in the room, also far too many truckers here as all you here late at night and very early in the morning is trucks starting up.
The showers and toilets can be heard within the room from neighbouring rooms.
Very cheap rate but never again just far too noisy

2 Thank londonerica
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport and for the comments about our rooms. We are less than a mile from the Nashville Airport, that makes our location very convenient for travelers. The flights out of Nashville normally end around 10PM and begin again around 6AM. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your needs if you are in the Nashville area again.
High River, Canada
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights. The location is excellent for the Grand Ole Opry and area. The rooms are basic. There wasn't a hair dryer but O had my own. There are outside entrances for all levels. It is a non smoking facility so you may fond more people smoking on the balcony. Breakfast I'd mot available.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We have received many positive comments about our new rooms and our 100% smoke free Inn. If you ever need hair dryers or irons just let us know at the desk and we will gladly deliver them to you. Thanks again for choosing Red Roof Inn at the Nashville airport.
Kentucky USA
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I enjoy staying here when we travel. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. We take advantage of their "park and fly" service, which is very handy. We can leave our vehicle at the hotel and use their shuttle service to the airport. Christina and Robbin at the reception desk always take good care of us, making sure we get to and from the airport, have wake up calls, and any other services we might need. The new renovations are nice, and there are several fast-food restaurants within walking distance. We look forward to many more visits.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jpklym
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for your comments. If you are flying out of Nashville our Park & Fly program is a great deal, I am glad you are taking advantage of our service. Hope to see you again on your next trip.