“Park & Fly experience.”

Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport
Ranked #68 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Don't know how they can provide such great rooms and exceptional customer service at such a reasonable price. We stayed here last year at this time because we had an early flight out of BNA. Many improvements were added as others have said, but the thing that impressed me was the smell. Many motels spray their rooms with a sickening scent to mask other odors like mold or smoke, but the RRI was just clean. My husband was thrilled with the quality of the TV reception, and evidently, they took care of the scratchy sheet problem because ours were soft and comfortable. Loved having the oversize desk area to do a little work. The only drawback is the airport shuttle does not operate until 6 a.m., and I didn't notice this in their advertising, so April arranged for a van to take us for an additional charge.

Even with the extra $11 for two of us, this is the place I would stay again...because of their customer care.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Geri D
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments about our rooms and service. We are now 100% smoke free and we upgraded all of our bedding just a couple of months ago. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The rooms were updated . They were also very clean. Kristina at the front desk was pleasant and very helpful. Good economical stay for quick trip from Nashville airport. Rooms are outside accessed. Free parking and shuttle service to and from airport. Runs every 30 min.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Ncsufootball78

Thank you for your comments about our new rooms, we are glad you enjoyed them and hope to see you again. Thanks for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Checked into room which was really neat and clean, love the fact that dogs stay free. Unfortunately for me I am a light sleeper, this hotel feels like I am sleeping on the airport runway that is how loud the airplane noise is in the room, also far too many truckers here as all you here late at night and very early in the morning is trucks starting up.
The showers and toilets can be heard within the room from neighbouring rooms.
Very cheap rate but never again just far too noisy

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank londonerica

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Nashville Airport and for the comments about our rooms. We are less than a mile from the Nashville Airport, that makes our location very convenient for travelers. The flights out of Nashville normally end around 10PM and begin again around 6AM. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your needs if you are in the Nashville area again.

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights. The location is excellent for the Grand Ole Opry and area. The rooms are basic. There wasn't a hair dryer but O had my own. There are outside entrances for all levels. It is a non smoking facility so you may fond more people smoking on the balcony. Breakfast I'd mot available.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We have received many positive comments about our new rooms and our 100% smoke free Inn. If you ever need hair dryers or irons just let us know at the desk and we will gladly deliver them to you. Thanks again for choosing Red Roof Inn at the Nashville airport.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I enjoy staying here when we travel. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. We take advantage of their "park and fly" service, which is very handy. We can leave our vehicle at the hotel and use their shuttle service to the airport. Christina and Robbin at the reception desk always take good care of us, making sure we get to and from the airport, have wake up calls, and any other services we might need. The new renovations are nice, and there are several fast-food restaurants within walking distance. We look forward to many more visits.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jpklym
i0206, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for your comments. If you are flying out of Nashville our Park & Fly program is a great deal, I am glad you are taking advantage of our service. Hope to see you again on your next trip.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I wrestled with my rating. The good side: sparkling clean, newly renovated, new paint, new carpeting, new beds, new bedding. The bad side: 1) linens so scratchy I had to wrap my pillow in a tee shirt, 2) one switch for bathroom that turned the light and the exhaust fan with the loudest exhaust fan I have ever heard, 3) a heater so loud you had to turn the tv up 10 notches whenever the heater clicked in. But, the main reason I won't return is the very rough clientele, resulting in several fights right outside our 1st floor room; these basically occurred repeatedly until 3 am, and each was loud enough for me to believe the police would be coming.

Other reviews had been very favorable, and I don't disagree with what they said. But bottom line for me was am I comfortable in this room, and, in this case, I was hyper attentive to the repeated altercations in the parking lot.

Room Tip: I recommend a upper level room for more quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan C

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay in Nashville. We have addressed the noise problem during your stay. We hope you give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

As soon as I arrived at the Inn, I thought it would be like most other second-rate hotels. However, my presumptions were quickly crushed as the receptionist offered to help me. Thank the Lord we had reservations, for every room in the Inn was booked. Our room would have already been cleaned and made ready for us, save for the custodian personnel being short handed. I was told by April, the receptionist, that my wait would be approximately thirty minutes. No matter, for I was in no hurry; I am a patient man. However, less than ten minutes of sitting in a comfortable chair in the lobby led to my room being readied. April even helped us find some attractions in Nashville as we waited.

The room itself was extremely tidy, and very nice for the price as well. (See below for recommended room.) Overall, the service received here was by far the best I've had in years, and I will indeed recommend the Red Roof Inn at Nashville Airport to any and all who seek and warm bed and exceptional service.

Room Tip: Hands down, the best room in the Inn is the Superior King. As the name implies, the bed itself is en...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments about our Inn and staff, we try hard to ensure that every guest has a great stay. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Nashville.