“staying with friends” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #62 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Summertown, Tennessee
“staying with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stay at this hotel several times a year. It is great value. The staff has been very friendly and takes care of us. The overnight person, Robin has been especially helpful and friendly. I always stay there when I have an early morning flight to catch.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Robert H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Kodak, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Close to all attractions in Nashville without the fancy price . Easy acces to airport rental cars shopping food gas . Clean rooms friendly staff .pet friendly !
Have stayed at other hotels paid double plus a lot extra for pet .
Kris w kodak tn

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank kriswk
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I needed a well-priced hotel for overnight before a 6am flight. Having had an excellent experience with the RR Miami A/P property 2 years ago, I booked a Superior King and was not disappointed.

As a female traveling solo, I usually am wary of exterior-corridor properties, but it was fine for what I needed. Room was spacious, though it looked a bit tired and worn. In-room wifi was much appreciated, as were the fridge and coffeemaker (there is also a microwave.)

I had called ahead about shuttle hours of operation, and was told I would need a taxi for my 4:30 airport run. The taxi turned out to be Driving Miss Daisy shuttle service, and they were excellent; fare was $9. On the phone and in person, I received friendly, professional service from April and Robyn in Reception.

Again, this is not a place I would choose for extended stay, but in this case, it suited my needs very well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mofongo
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I would like to let you know you have a exceptional employee in Kristina. Any time I have a stay she always make sure everything is taken care of and has a wonderful and helpful attitude. I have been in the Customer Service business for 25 years and I wish that my employees had half the attitude and eagerness to help as she does. It is because of her that I keep coming back to your Inn. Please tell her that Ms. Elliott her know I had a great experience whenever I visit and thanks for all her help in making my stay a very pleasant one.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed here many times over the past two years. The service has very good. Especialy from one customer rep-Miss Kristina. But she is extremely over worked by being the only rep on the second shift during some of the busiest times of the day. I would hope she has been compinsated for such outstanding performance. She is a very important link in your corporation. She would be an asset to any business she would try to persue! Hope this comment wil be taken with positive action. thank you!

Room Tip: pick the best
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have to say this place is decent for a one night stay with pets. I checked in and the desk clerks were very friendly and welcoming. I asked for a room on the first floor which was no problem and quickly given my keys to my room. The location is close to restaurants walking or driving, and close to the highway for easy on and off access. I will say the hotel may need some updating in terms of paint, but for the price, one cannot expect 5 star quality. I would stay here again for a short stay as the beds were comfortable and the room was clean overall.

Room Tip: First floor as you can park close to your room, and not have to haul luggage up the stairs.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank TravelWII
Hague
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Like other recent reviews, I have no idea how this hotel is ranked #9. I found the front desk folks pleasant , my room was at least clean, but I would compare the mattress I slept on to an old pull out sleeper sofa- not acceptable in my humble opinion. Also did not appreciate the room cleaning individual coming by at 4:30 PM (after we just returned from being out all day) and indicating she would not come by later in the day to service the room (again, not acceptable). My advice would be to spend a few extra dollars and stay somewhere a bit more comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family