“staffing” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #62 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
“staffing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed here many times over the past two years. The service has very good. Especialy from one customer rep-Miss Kristina. But she is extremely over worked by being the only rep on the second shift during some of the busiest times of the day. I would hope she has been compinsated for such outstanding performance. She is a very important link in your corporation. She would be an asset to any business she would try to persue! Hope this comment wil be taken with positive action. thank you!

Room Tip: pick the best
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have to say this place is decent for a one night stay with pets. I checked in and the desk clerks were very friendly and welcoming. I asked for a room on the first floor which was no problem and quickly given my keys to my room. The location is close to restaurants walking or driving, and close to the highway for easy on and off access. I will say the hotel may need some updating in terms of paint, but for the price, one cannot expect 5 star quality. I would stay here again for a short stay as the beds were comfortable and the room was clean overall.

Room Tip: First floor as you can park close to your room, and not have to haul luggage up the stairs.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank TravelWII
Hague
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Like other recent reviews, I have no idea how this hotel is ranked #9. I found the front desk folks pleasant , my room was at least clean, but I would compare the mattress I slept on to an old pull out sleeper sofa- not acceptable in my humble opinion. Also did not appreciate the room cleaning individual coming by at 4:30 PM (after we just returned from being out all day) and indicating she would not come by later in the day to service the room (again, not acceptable). My advice would be to spend a few extra dollars and stay somewhere a bit more comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank schoe10
Denver, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This hotel is a good choice for the budget traveler. The front desk employees were friendly and quick to get us checked in and out. The lobby isn't much of a lobby, but I don't really find myself spending too much time in lobbies anyway. They do serve complimentary coffee there in the morning, but no food. Rooms: while the color scheme would not be my choice, the bedding was clean. We liked the big, flat screen TV too. Nice big work area would be a plus if we were traveling on business. There is a Shoney’s within walking distance, which was similar to (but better than) a Village Inn or Denny’s- cheap too.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

The hotel was clean, bathroom worked well. The place was adequate - not great but not bad either. The internet was pretty slow, so wouldn't recommend if you're travelling on business. Great customer service though, front desk was very helpful. If you're looking for a quick overnight stay and have to leave early for a flight, it's right near the airport.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
West Milton, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stayed at this Red Roof Inn (Nashville Airport) because of the great reviews. Would not stay here again. It was not BAD but it was not great either! On the plus side: Old building but the room seemed to have fairly new paint, newer carpet, drapes and spread; good shower heads, fairly clean room. Minuses: Tiny bathroom, nothing fancy, no hair dryers, we wore white socks for slippers and they were FILTHY after walking on the floors. Pulled back the spread and there was a stain on the inside of the bedspread. YUCK! We stayed here in early October, 2012 for 3 nights. Next time we will pay more and get a nicer place.

Room Tip: If you are a germ freak, don't stay here.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank OhioLou
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

We chose this hotel because of the price and the rave reviews. After visiting the hotel, I find these reviews highly suspicious with all the name dropping of employees. As soon as we pulled into the hotel I started to wonder about our choice. Not the greatest neighborhood. We got into the "lobby" which was a tiny room with a desk. It took 45 minutes for us to check in. Expedia and red roof inn's systems messed up our reservations. It was a disaster. We finally got to our room to be greeted by the most awful smell as we entered our room. Like moldy stinky feet. Oh, it was bad. The carpets where damp and sticky feeling, and it just got worse. When my friend pulled back the sheets she discovered 4 or 5 pubic looking hairs on the sheets. Vomit. Clearly the sheets had not been washed. If we weren't so absolutely exhausted we would have left. But by that time it was so late, and we were exhausted from traveling all day. In the morning the shower made such a loud noise it was almost impossible to take a shower. The worst hotel experience I have had to date. Red Roof Inn did refund our nights stay. Do not go to this hotel.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business