“Red Roof Inn”

Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport
Ranked #68 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I have been staying at the Red Roof Inn on my business trips to Nashville for over ten years.
Often I arrive late in the evening. Robin who works the third shift always makes sure my room is secured. She is always freindly and takes care of any issues may arise.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Kristina and Jessica are the best in the front office. They are accurate and fun everytime I stay. When I come in off the road from working they are always there. Its quiet no trouble and I always get good sleep there. Im a regular there every month and love the safe enviroment and the fact they know me by name and what room I like best! The prices are fair and its walking distant to everything you need. Thanks guys for being so great and making sure anything I need is right there waiting for me....Have A Blessed Day!!

Your friend,
Susie W.
Nashville, TN

Room Tip: The lower level on the end are the most quiet rooms...Non smoking of course...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Iam a visitor feom saudi arabia i met kristina and jessica and they were very kindness and helpful to me and my family. As soon as we came to the recepation office they insure that that hot water been ready for us with a nice smile to me and my family.we appericated what they did for us.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I travel 52 weeks a year and always stay at red roofs where available because i have two small dogs. April and Towanda at the front desk are wonderful. This is definatly the best Red Roof in Nashville.
Kudos to them for wonderful service and nice and very clean rooms

Scott Trulove
Tupelo,ms

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The main reason I enjoy staying @ the red roof airport in nashville is the competent and friendly service I recieve from Kristina, April, and Robin. It is a good value for nashville.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I am a manager at Nashville International Airport, and often I work extended hours that put me back on duty within a few hours. Desperate for rest, I look for a place that's affordable,clean and close to my occupation. Red Roof Inn (Airport) meets that need. And I am greeted with superb customer service. Kristina and Jessica in particular are two of your representatives that greet you with warm smiles and awesome personalities. I appreciate that after an exhausting day! I humbly thank you all, and keep up the great work! -Terry

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Kristina and Victoria greeted me with a smile as I came thru the door tonite. Kristina knew my name and I was impressed as it has been several months since my last visit to Nashville. I am granted personalized service and I recieve a first floor room because I prefer the first floor. Every attempt is made to make me happy. :-) ;-) I like being happy! Good price.