“Extremely impressed”

Ranked #17 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Indianapolis
“Extremely impressed”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Every staff member I encountered was friendly, helpful and timely. The hotel is stunning and the rooms are beautiful and very large. Very clean and the amenities are fantastic. Just blocks from Broadway :) I've never been more impressed with a hotel in my life. Was in town from Indianapolis for business and will definitely stay here every time I'm back in music city. Thanks for a perfect stay

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Danielle H
GTNashville, Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Couldn’t be happier to read you enjoyed your stay with at the Hutton. Thank you for sharing your experience! I will pass the positive message along to our staff members!
We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Nashville!

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (334)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stayed here last summer and were very impressed with this hotel. It has a cute lobby, free wine from 5 to 6 or 6 to 7? I can't remember, but I thought that was a great bonus. They also have a valet service that takes you anywhere within a 3 mile radius. My boyfriend and I only took 2 cabs the entire trip. One to the Grand Ole Opry and the other to East Nashville for a dinner reservation. The hotel is scented, but it wasn't powerful which was nice. Any requests that we had they catered to us, it was really special.

Room Tip: We got our room on a discount deal from Orbitz - I would always check deals when planning a trip to...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank laurney13
GTNashville, Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hutton. I am glad that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. The shuttle is a great amenity of the hotel and we certainly glad to see that our guests are utilizing it. Also yes we do have complimentary wine hour Monday through Friday from 5:00pm to 6:00pm.. We look forward to having you back with up on your next visit!

Warm Regards,
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We spent a weekend in Nashville and stayed at the Hutton. Very cool hotel, great room, bathroom, very cool bar. Good location. I have nothing negative to say about this place. I would recommend it to anyone

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank dfis
GTNashville, Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hutton. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us in the near future!

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Everything about this hotel was very impressive - especially for place that isn't extraordinarily expensive. It reminded me of a Sofitel, which is a big complement in my book. Everyone on the staff was very friendly. The room was very nice with lots of great touches - real turndown service, robes and slippers, towels that are actually soft. Room service breakfast was delivered exactly on time. I wish I could have stayed longer. I highly recommend it for anyone traveling to Nashville.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Memphis_piranha
GTNashville, Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
It sounds like you had a great experience at the hotel. Thank you for sharing that experience. We do provide comfortable robes and slippers in all our rooms. The slippers are actually yours to keep! I will certainly share your king comments with staff especially our in-room-dining staff.

We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Nashville.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is a great hotel. The staff are wonderful, the decor and ambience are beautiful, the bar and restaurant are first class..all in all a perfect stay and highly recommended. The shuttle bus into town was an added bonus. Nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Jane F
GTNashville, Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hutton. I am glad that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. I will share your kind comments with our hotel staff as well as the 1808 Grille staff. I’m glad you utilized the complimentary shuttle service also!
We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Nashville.

Waxahachie, Texas
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We booked this hotel at the recommendation of a friend who lives in Nashville. We were in town for two nights for the George Strait concert. The hotel was fabulous. I can honestly say i do not have one complaint. The service was impeccable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This hotel is not walking distance to dowtown attractions such as broadway, etc., but it doesnt matter. Its just far enough to where you do not feel like you are in the middle of the crowd and noise, but close enough to take a cab just about anywhere for less than $10. There is always a cab available right outside and they have a courtesy car as well. Rooms were very clean and updated, and very comfortable. Will not stay anywhere else in Nashville now!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Hatchie87
GTNashville, Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Concert nights are always a great time to be in Nashville. I always like the great energy I see from people as they gather in the lobby for wine hour or enjoy 1808 Grille before heading downtown.

I hope you enjoyed the show and we look forward to having you back with us on your next trip to Music City.

Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed March 28, 2014

From the first step into the Hutton to the last step out I continued to be impressed. The staff is wonderful, the property is beautiful and the food is delicious. The bathroom and shower are impressive and the bed is very comfortable. Clean, quiet, and comfortable. That's what I'm talking about!
The 1808 Grille has some of the most delicious food I have ever enjoyed in Nashville. The red velvet cake is the best ever. The banquet meals are also very tasty!
I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Fdm189
GTNashville, Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I’m glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We do pride ourselves at having a great friendly team at the Hutton and I will certainly share your comments with them. The red velvet cake is certainly one of our most popular desserts! Great choice! We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Music City.