“Splendid Experience”

Ranked #17 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Benton, Kentucky
“Splendid Experience”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Very enjoyable weekend get-away with my lovey wife. The Hutton staff were very polite, friendly & professional. Contemporary décor tastefully styled and assists to create a relaxed but classy ambiance. We recommend it & will stay there again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank C W
SPANashville, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Nashville is always a great weekend escape! Please let me know if I may be of assistance the next time you are visiting Music City.

Steven Andre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
Connecticut
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I stay in hotels frequently...... and I mean very nice hotels. I believe that many people are caught up in wanting to stay in a "chic, boutique, cool" hotel so they feel they should stay here after reading about how it is "different". Personally, I want a classy operation that has clean, good-sized rooms with a professional staff from top to bottom. The Hutton lacks in every area I just mentioned.

You have been warned. Enjoy Nashville.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Bosox02
I am sorry that you were so disappointed in your stay. Our intention has never been to be too cool or chic. We want to provide a great hotel with great service. It is very disappointing when we have fallen so short of these goals as we did with your stay. I will hope you will allow us another opportunity to earn your business back. Please contact myself on your next trip to Music City so that I can personally see to your accommodations and ensure we do something about your stay. I am sure you will have a much better experience.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I travelled on my own and chose to use this Hotel. I heard mixed reviews on the hutton hotel but it had been renovated recently. The hotel is very modern and well set out when you arrive inside. The staff i found extremely friendly and always willing to help where needed. The room i had was a standard kingsize room, modern and very clean. The Molten Brown shower gel/shampoo etc which i thought was a plus. The room also comes with your own safety deposit box no surcharge.

The business centre is very handy. Esp for printing boarding passes etc.

At the time i was there, there was construction around the hotel, though i found no noise in the morning.

The hotel is 2 miles aprox from the downtown area, there is a shuttle service or a 5$ cab ride away. I found the walk alot easier and it was a straight walk to downtown.

You get free wifi in room and hotel. I found it was not working in my room but if i walked to the lobby it would work fine, that was my one flaw but a small one.

Overall i would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hutton with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us but would like to apologize for the issues you had with our internet service. Connectivity is very important to our guests and we want to ensure this service is working correctly as well.

Best regards,
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My friend and I stayed here over the Thanksgiving holiday and I have nothing but good things to say. The service was over the top. Being from the Washington DC area I am not sure if it was southern hospitality or just this hotel. But everyone always greeting you and was wiling to help. We ordered room service and the food was good. They had warm apple cider for free in the lobby the first day and you got turn down service each night with a chocolate and free bottles of water. The rooms were somewhat small compared to what I thought they would be but still a good size. They were kept clean, you get slippers and a robe and the maid service is good. We did not hear a thing as far as we knew there was no one else staying in the hotel so the walls are well insulated. There is a speaker in the bathroom for the TV and full size high end bath products in the shower, which is a nice rain head shower. The TV had some issues, it appears they have a satellite and it kept freezing up and going out, but no other complaints about the room. It would have been nice to have vending machines but no big deal. And having an onsite spa would have been good as well. They will set up spa services but no on site spa. The conceirge Krista was great she really helped us out. There is construction around the hotel on both sides so the view is not the best, being that we were there on a holiday weekend though I did not hear any noise as the sites seemed inactive. Also there is a car service that will take you three miles from the hotel, this is very helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for spending your holiday with us at the Hutton. I wma glad that you enjoyed many of the amenities and services of the property and enjoyed them. We are working with our TV vendor to reduce the issues you had encountered. The consturction noise has certainly abated as they are completing the site work for their new facilities. We will all be glad when we our neighbors complete their projects.

Best regards,
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stayed here on a crazy Friday night in Nashville, with Justin Timberlake at Bridgestone. From top to bottom, the Hutton Hotel was exceptional. Service was great, room (while very European in size) was outstanding, and the nightly free wine happy hour was a winner. Quick cab ride ($5) to Broadway.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Concert nights are always a great time to be in Nashville. I always like the great energy I see from people as they gather in the lobby for wine hour or enjoy 1808 Grille before heading downtown. I hope you enjoyed the show and we look forward to having you back with us on your next trip to Music City.

Avon Lake, Ohio
Reviewed December 1, 2013

From booking, to check in, to departure, the experience of staying at the Hutton Hotel was excellent. The staff, from front desk to housekeeping, were friendly, helpful and welcoming. Room was clean, well appointed and just right. Amenities from the fitness room to the nespresso bar were new, and convenient. A great location for Nashville tourists and business persons alike, I wholeheartedly recommend the Hutton

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Hutton. I was very happy to read that our team took great care of you. We have an excellent team who will certainy appreciate hearing about your experience.

Miami, Florida
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Recently stayed at The Hutton Hotel in Nashville, TN. Combined a fun girls weekend with a work conference. The staff at the Hutton, especially in the restaurant and bar, were outstanding. The concierge is incredibly helpful too.....The guestrooms are rather small, but clean and very comfortable, with all the creature comforts. The gym is well equipped; the meeting space is in an interesting location (through the parking garage) but comfortable and more than adequate. I was especially fond of the location, as it's easy to get to the cool/funky areas in the West End and a short taxi to the action "downtown". Highly recommend!!

Room Tip: Well, due to the location, not much for views here....but I think higher floors would probably be be...