“Outstanding!”
Review of Hutton Hotel

Hutton Hotel
Ranked #20 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Spent 1 night while visiting my son at Vanderbilt - GREAT HOTEL. I'll never stay anywhere else again. A little bit more than some of the chain hotels but 1000 times better. Service is terrific - I felt taken care of from the moment I arrived until I left! The web-site says they are a pet friendly hotel but don't let that scare you away if you have allergies - they have entire floors that are non-pet and rooms are designated as pet free. When we checked in, the person at the desk excused himself for a minute and went to verify that our room was pet free so just to reassure me since I had noted allergies when I booked.

The room is actually a suite. Bed was comfortable - entire room was CLEAN. Bathroom / shower was awesome and and the entire hotel is green. The service was outstanding at every touch point. Highly recommend it!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,024)

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The Hutton Hotel is a fabulous boutique hotel located in Nashville. It is close to everything. The hotel shuttle is complimentary. The room was fabulous. The check in service was outstanding. The restaurant at the hotel is a best kept secret. The food was cooked to perfection and the presentation was outstanding. There is a mini cafe located in the foyer that is open for breakfast and very reasonably priced. From the complimentary slipper to the snuggy houserobe, the Hutton was fantastic. We will stay there everytime we are in Nashville. The bed was very very comfortable and the room was very very clean.

Room Tip: We stayed in standard room and it was great.
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have to say my wife and I are very picky when it comes to hotels and the Hutton in Nashville was pitch perfect.

Great rooms and location as well as very friendly and efficient service. They managed to hit all the cords right with the design and comfort!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great location just minutes away from downtown. They have a shuttle that will take you to all of the action. Staff is fantastic, always there for guests. In house restaurant is excellent. We felt very special at this hotel. The rain shower is a nice treat.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice, you don,t come here for a nice view
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I would absolutely recommend staying here while visiting Nashville, they have a free shuttle that took us downtown (it goes anywhere in a 3 mile radius I believe). The staff was EXTREMELY friendly and very helpful, the concierge even texted his buddy to get us in at a trendy restaurant for dinner! The rooms are very clean and new which I appreciated and they had a nesspresso machine on every floor available 24/7! If I go back to Nashville I will be staying there!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

A friend and I stayed here for a conference and it was a great place to stay. The rooms were more than comfortable, the staff were great and responded to every need or question. The complimentary shuttle car was wonderful to have and the drivers were great. The restaurant had wonderful food, and the chef was gracious enough to work with me because of some food issues. It was one of the best hotel experiences I've had.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Whether you bring a pet or not, this is one of most beautiful, friendly, convenient and comfortable hotels I've ever experienced! The restaurant is just as amazing! Easy walk to many great taverns & restaurants. Complimentary shuttle in eco-friendly hybrid vehicle in case you need a lift. Parking in & out was a breeze whether you choose to valet or not. Overall, a great experience & my new favorite hotel! I only wish this was a national brand so we could enjoy it on all of our travels!

1  Thank Cnl1027