“THIS WAFFLE HOUSE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #1,311 of 2,084 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This place is scarey ... I just went in for a coffee ' to go ' one morning and the employees were goofing off, playing with the food, dancing and throwing dirty towels across the room that hit the nasty floor then pick them up and wipe down the tables !! Seriously, I mean where were these people raised ?? .. under a rock ??? The employees, including the manager, behaved so shabby in front of customers and rude to the customer's, I don't see for the life of me how this place is still in business. After waiting about 8-10 minutes for someone to take my order for a single cup of coffee ( everyone of those waitresses had looked at me several times and they were not doing a thing except playing with each other and ignoring that I was there ) I called the manager over and tried to talk to him about being ignored & see if he would get my coffee But he turned away without saying a word and ignored me with a F... Y.. attitude. Another woman came over with a coffee for me. I took a sip and threw it away, it tasted dirty.. Disrespectful group of people. I have been to many WH in my time and they greet you when you walk in the door, very friendly and courteous with good food, good service and a acceptable level of cleanliness. If I were Waffle House, I would be ashamed to have my name associated with this store.

1  Thank Brenda V
There are newer reviews for Waffle House

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was my first Time at Waffle house! The food was cooked super fast! The food was AMAZING! THey give you a lot of food for alittle money! Its not really as crowded as IHOP so i would choose Waffle House!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Not much to say other than this is your typical Waffle House. Food was average but we knew that going into this place. We got to our hotel next door late and this was the only thing open other than gas stations. The service was ok, the food was ok, it's what we expected. We did get a show with our meal, the cook and one other waitress got into an argument over ordering procedures and it got rather heated but I guess that is why they are working the late shift at Waffle House rather than a 5 star restaurant.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Two of us have never eaten at Waffle House we were in a hurry to get back on the road as we still had 500 miles to go. Food was quick and delicious with the waitress attentive and it was busy.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Portions small but worth the low price. Very friendly and quick. Wish they had gluten free waffles and a few more omelette choices. Traditional southern they do have light choice options with calorie counts.