“Beautiful old home.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1501 Linden Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 24 Nashville B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 17, 2010

My wife and I stayed overnight in the Linden room and the place was fantastic. The room was very spacious and comfortable, with a huge modern bathroom. Breakfast was delicious and our hostess Taryn was a genuine delight. We highly recommend this for a night or a week!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 10, 2010

If you come to Nashville, I highly recommend Linden Manor. I had always wanted to stay at a bed and breakfast, so my now-fiance booked a suprize trip to Nashville for us and chose Linden Manor for us stay and it was a great decision. Catherine, the innkeeper, is very friendly, she makes you feel right at home the second you walk in. She is also extremely knowledgable about Nashville and has a number of excellent contacts and recommendations for cabs and restaurants, and, depending on your interests, she knows place to see and where to park. The B&B itself is so quaint, it is nicely decorated and looks and feels like the picture-perfect B&B. Catherine also helped my fiance plan our engagement- he proposed to me on the front porch, and she had our room very romantically decorated for our return from dinner- there were roses, rose petals, chanpagne, chocolates, and the fireplace was lit for us! Overall an awesome trip, and I highly recommend Linden Manor and Catherine to anyone traveling to Nashville!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2010

Catherine Favreau is an excellent host in a marvelous 'Belmont Area' home in south-ish Nashville. friendly welcome with cool and clean rooms and bathrooms. breakfast is gorgeous, Friendly atmosphere where you meet friendly travelling companions at the breakfast table and you feel at home especially when you're far away from home in Europe.
Southern hospitality and 5 stars. I can recommend this BB-home to anyone with a nice and warm soul. thanks Catherine!!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2009

With my Band, Bluegrass Forum, we four stayed at the Liden Manor for two weeks. I had read the description that Catherine & Tom had written about "arriving as guests & leaving as friends" and in my cynical English way thought " well we'll see!!". Well Catherine & Tom couldn't have been more accurate & then some. I have never stayed in a B&B or hotel any where at any time that has ever been more friendly, more welcoming &more helpful. Catherine did all she could in helping us all making the best of our Nashville trip..at one time even running me in her vehicle to a conference I was attending. Just the best. The only downside is that you'll have to excercise daily for the wonderful breakfasts are just so large and delicious that you'll have to burn off some of the calories. DON'T HESITATE TO STAY AT THE LINDEN IT'S ONE IN A MILLION!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2009

The Linden Manor B&B is in a great location. There are some wonderful restaurants within walking distance and the surrounding neighborhood is very unique. The B&B is very close to the Belmont University area. The rooms are lovely and breakfast is a great treat and the perfect start to the day. The parlor area was very cozy and a great place to curl up and relax at the end of the day.
Taryn and Catherine are wonderful and have lots of suggestions on places to eat, things to do and see. I never went wrong with any of their recommendations!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2009

We saw the overwhelmingly positive reviews of this place on TripAdvisor and decided to stay there. We were not disappointed. This inn was definitely one of the highlights of our trip. The room is clean and tastefully decorated. There are flowers throughout the inn, including the fragrant magnolia in our room. The comfy sitting room in the front and the porch were perfect for lounging in the morning or evening. It is very close to the interstate and is within walking distance to cute restaurants and retail areas. Breakfast is served in the dining room where guests sit at a large table. We decided to go to a restaurant highly recommended by another guest (actually a local woman who was visiting her parents staying at the inn), which turned out to be one of the most enjoyable dining experiences we've ever had.

But what made our stay very special was our innkeeper Taryn! We have stayed at a lot of B&B's, but the innkeepers are usually slightly older than us (we are in our early 40s). So it was a nice change of pace to interact with someone our age. Taryn had great suggestions for restaurants and entertainment. Being a musician herself, she is very knowledgeable about the music scene in the city and perfectly understood our taste in music when giving us suggestions for venues to go to. Her breakfasts were some of the tastiest (and biggest!) ones we've ever had in all the B&B's we've stayed at. We had a great tiime in Nashville and will definitly come back. I can't think of staying in any other place but Linden Manor in our future visits.

(A few minor down sides: the room we stayed at got a lot of sunlight in the morning, but one of the windows only had blinds and lace curtains, which were not enough to block the sun. Also, the inn is rather small so if there are guests leaving early in the morning, their noice can wake you up. I would bring a sleeping mask and earplugs on our next visist *just in case.*)

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2009

Excellent. Catherine is a fortunate woman to have Jenny and Taryn as staff. My husband and I did not get to meet Catherine because she was out of town. We stayed 7 nights and both Jenny and Taryn acted truly invested in 1501 Linden Manor. Whether it was providing detail driving directions to our destinations, or providing suggestions for dinner and entertainment, or making certain that our accommodations were comfortable, these women went beyond what my husband and I expected. We stayed in the lower level which provided us a fine measure of privacy. Parking is available on the street. We found it to be a safe neighborhood and the cookies are wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple