“Charming!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1501 Linden Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 24 Nashville B&B and Inns
CA
“Charming!”
Reviewed October 29, 2005

We had a great experience here! Since one reviewer complained about being bumped, I called a week before to confirm our reservation. We stayed in the Linden room. It turned out to have a king-sized bed that was as comfortable as our waterbed back home! Only complaint, the bathroom attached to the Linden room had no space for toiletries, which was sort of annoying. We loved Linden Manor and will definitely return.

• Stayed October 2005
1 Thank Titan1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 7, 2005

If music is indeed the soul of Tennessee, then hospitality is its heart. And nowhere was that felt more than at the Linden Manor Bed and Breakfast. We stayed there for four days and then returned for another because it just doesn't get any better. The nocturnal repose was so heavenly that we actually went out and bought comparable feather bedding upon our return home. Talk about being spoiled! Breakfast was another pleasurable experience--delicious to a fault and yet considerate of our dietary needs. Catherine even took the time to give us directions to her favorite eateries in town, ones we never would have found on our own. I ended up buying two cookbooks; the food was that great! Catherine certainly made our stay more than comfortable. She also went out of her way to get us reservations at a delightful bed and breakfast in Chattanooga, as well as prime seating at the renowned Bluebird Cafe. What a treat, and what generosity on her part! I left as a friend--for a lifetime. We'll be back!

• Stayed June 2005
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Crivitz, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 27, 2005

I have just returned from yet another trip to Nashville and another wonderful stay at Linden Manor. I am a songwriter who lives in Wisconsin and have been coming to Nashville about every 6 weeks for the last 3 years. I was fortunate to find Linden Manor and Catherine, the owner, and have not bothered to look elsewhere for accomodations. Linden Manor is a beautifully renovated B&B with tastefully appointed AND comfortable rooms with private baths. I believe I've stayed in every room and love them all but my favorite is the "blue" room. The wrap around front porch is perfect for writing appointments or just relaxing, while sharing tea and cookies, which are both specialites of Catherine's hospitality. Her breakfasts are to die for... everything from homemade blueberry waffles with fresh fruit to mouth watering quiches, you never leave hungry!! She was so helpful on the first trip with directions and suggestions for places to eat and meet others...her knowledge of the area is inspiring and she has never steered me wrong whether it be a Bluebird showcase or a new Sushi restaurant!! I've brought songwriters on several occassions and last February I brought a large group and we all stayed at Linden Manor. Everyone was so impressed with the level of comfort, the ambience, the fantastic breakfasts, and the way Catherine goes out of her way to make your stay something to always remember...I know that several members have already been back and many are planning to make Linden Manor thier songwriting retreat in Nashville. It is convenient to Music Row, Belmont University and many of the showcase venues and I've found it to be very central to shopping and downtown, too. I also love the neighborhood, it is beautiful and a great area for walking and since I'm usually travelling alone I feel very safe here. I have met many wonderful people staying at Linden Manor and am looking forward to many more trips...I swear much of the success I've found in Nashville is directly related to the spirit of Linden Manor and Catherine Favreau, and the wonderful environment she's created.

• Stayed July 2005, traveled on business
3 Thank Songwritergirl11
irvine, CA
Reviewed July 23, 2005

We brought a large group of songwriters from Orange County, California to the Linden Manor for five nights in July 2005. The experience was a wonderful one! The owners, Tom and Catherine, couldn't have been more accomodating. They worked with the needs of our group and made the experience one we will all remember! We recommend the Linden Manor highly!!!!

• Stayed July 2005, traveled on business