“The reason I'm moving to Nashville”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1501 Linden Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 24 Nashville B&B and Inns
tayloranndrew
“The reason I'm moving to Nashville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2009

I went to Nashville to decide whether it would be a city where I would like to complete my graduate coursework. Not only did I get a comfortable bed, huge tub, and wonderful breakfast, I got a city tour from the owner. She even helped me find a place to live in the fall that is a only a few blocks from beautiful Linden Avenue. I look forward to keeping in touch with my new friends at Linden Manor and will return for hot cookies and a warm smile. My parents will only stay here when they visit me. No need to look any further.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Portland, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2009

We spend three wonderful nights at Linden Manor and really hated having to move on. Our rooms were beautiful and oh so comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious and the hostess Catherine was like an old friend.

We enjoyed every minute of our stay and Catherine recommended some excellent restaurants and was always helpful but never intrusive. I would never want to stay anywhere else when I come to Nashville. The location is perfect, it is a very short drive into town and to just about anywhere else you want to go in Greater Nashville.

Great food, reasonable prices and a warm and friendly hostess, it just doesn't get any better than this.

Isabelle, Al, Joe, Jackie and Richard

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with friends
Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2009

We arrived in Nashville without a place to stay, but we were able to get in last minute to the Linden Manor and are so grateful we did. Catherine was fantastic and because of her wonderful suggestions, we ended up staying an extra night and loved it. On our first night she pointed us to a fabulous restaurant. YUMMY. Her quick wit, kindness and genuine hospitality were a bonus to our experience here. The fact that we met other travelers at her B&B that are regulars speaks for itself! Highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Dresden, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2009

Gorgeous rooms in turn-of-the-century style, lovely decorated and superbly clean. Most amiable owners and the greatest breakfast. Quick connection to Belmont University and downtown, nice and safe neighbourhood.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2008

We had three wonderful days at 1501 Linden Manor Bed and Breakfast., This was our first trip to Nashville and it couldn't have been better. Catherine our innkeeper was terrific, friendly and extremely helpful. We felt like we were old friends not customers. She gave us ideas on what to see, and where to eat, she also suggested where to park. It was a relaxing, wonderful way to see Nashville. The inn was quaint, very comfortable and the breakfasts were delicious. Staying at the Linden Manor was a very pleasant experience. We will definitely stay there again on our next visit to Nashville.

Stayed October 2008
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2008

This B&B was way out of our normal price range, but we booked it anyway. Price aside (although I don't imagine that the price is out of the norm), we enjoyed our stay tremendously. The B&B helped shape our whole experience of Nashville which we loved. Katherine the host was our favorite part. She hung out with us on the porch and gave us great, detailed advice about the next part of our trip. She was easy going, genuine and made us feel at home. The room was lovely...I've never slept on a bed so tall/grand. The neighborhood was great as well....really nice to walk around. Downtown was accessible only by car, but it wasn't far. Breakfast was included though it was only ok. Overall, I would definitely recommend this B&B.

Stayed October 2008
Napa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2008

We enjoyed our stay very much and hope to return in the fall.
Our breakfasts were wonderful. Taryn's custard crepes were outstanding. I am a foodie so can appreciate the special touches that went into the morning meals that we enjoyed so much and the madeleines were the best I've had. The rooms were cheerful and spotless as well. All of the dinner recomendations were good ones and we LOVED "The Bluebird"!! We regret that we didn't get to go to the "Grand Ole Opry" but will try next time around. There were great little restaurants down the street that were wonderful. A wine bar and a Tapa's restaurant!!

We will definitely stay at the Manor again.

• Liked — The food!
  • Disliked — liked everything.
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank travelpants37