Open today: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
A GREAT PLACE TO GO!

A wonderful place to go with friends... we had a blast! One of the best times we had on the strip... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2019
thegrayhair
Lexington, South Carolina
Brazil Billy is the ticket

This is really the only truly traditional country music spot. Don’t even ask them to play some... read more

Reviewed January 13, 2019
jwhuntley
Madison, Alabama
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nashville
from $38.17
from $25.95
from $55.00
from $24.95
More Info
All reviews fried bologna sandwich honky tonk traditional country music great music pabst blue ribbon recession special no cover charge small dance floor guitar player bar food live music the wait staff saturday night patsy cline johnny cash rogers bands
Reviewed November 6, 2018

We stumbled upon Robert's Western World on an evening in July when the Don Kelley Band were playing. It was my first time in Nashville, having been in neighboring Jackson on business. The night was awesome (that's a big word considering I'm British) and we were mesmerized by the guitar player, Luke McQuery. The staff are super friendly and the prices are great plus it's free entry. The food is basic but pretty tasty fast food like burgers and fries all served with a smile. We tried a few other venues later the same evening but Robert's Western World will be the go to place when I bring my Fiancee to Nashville probably next year.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Andybell616
Reviewed October 21, 2018

I went here on a Saturday night and the place was hopping. The band at the front was really good and the staff were friendly. There wasn't any cover, but the band asks for tips which seems reasonable. Getting a drink at the bar takes a minute to muscle your way in, but the beers are decently priced (under $5) as opposed to some place on the strip where they are $7-8 a beer which is outrageous).

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank LookingForReasonable
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Music doesn't get any better than this. Every time we've been, every time of day. Staff terrific, friendly and helpful. Love it.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Service was quick, place was nearly full but we scored a table. Music was average and very dated for a honky tonk, and I don't eat bar food, especially bologna. I recommend to stop in, have one drink and mosey on. I work in the music festival business and this bar is just one of hundreds out there. Enjoy the man tap dancing to country on the postage stamp sized dance floor.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank SimbiPetwo
Reviewed September 10, 2018

On a recent trip to Nashville with my husband and two other couples we had dinner twice at Roberts. We all enjoyed the burgers cooked on a flat top that we came back again. The prices here are better than most places on Broadway. For a no frills, easy place to eat this is it. Can get very crowded and loud.

Date of experience: September 2018