“Amazing Honky Tonk experience”

Robert's Western World
More attraction details
Owner description: A traditional Nashville dive with cheap beer and live country music.
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This was my husband and I's first time in Nashville, and I can honestly say I have never experienced anything like Robert's western world before. I didn't know what to expect with the name and all I thought we were going to a western clothing store, but we walked in and the place was hoping, I loved the fact that they had a grill for food right in the front part of the bar, because all that drinking makes a person hungry! The band we saw was the Don Kelly Band and they were so much fun! Even though I notmally don't listen to country music, this place and band changed my mind. Would definetely go back again the next time we are in town.

2  Thank WaywardWander9
There are newer reviews for Robert's Western World

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a small venue with friendly staff, sadly our experience was spoilt by football fans in the city for a match. We were very lucky to get a seat and table but the drunken fans were constantly pushing the table and it was very cramped. Thankfully American football fans are not like the British 'fans' and there was a friendly atmosphere between both sets of supporters. I would have liked to have seen the house band play but we could not take anymore and left after the support band did their session. Price for the local beer is very good. We did not eat there, staff were rushed off their feet.

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I feel upon this place after walking broadway for a while. The food was cheap and great I had a burger with crinkle fries and my husband had a bologna sandwich. We are both bartenders and have been around the block. For a fun down to earth quintessential experience in downtown nashville this is the place.
The waitstaff are great,attentive and the bathrooms are clean. Not to be missed.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Glad I visited here. It was recommended to me and it did not disappoint. Music was good, beer was cheap, it was not overcrowded and the staff did not hassle you for tips. This was the only good part of my visit to Nashville so thankfully I left the best for last!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This place is old school from the music, to the bar itself down to the food! The staff is really so sweet & make you feel at home, the waitress made us a ham sandwich when the kitchen was closed because she felt bad for us. They play a lot of the classics, some of the best live music around!! Try the fried bologna sandwich it really is good!!

2  Thank Kellibaresall