“Favorite Bar on Music Row”

Robert's Western World
More attraction details
Owner description: A traditional Nashville dive with cheap beer and live country music.
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This was by far my favorite bar on music row. I loved the atmosphere, the wait staff/bartenders and the music....oh and the food! I tried my first fried bologna sandwich with fried dill pickles and found both to be amazing!! I loved everything about this place.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Don't go to Nashville without stopping in on Robert's, especially if its a Friday or Saturday and Jesse Lee & Brazilbilly are playing. They normally play 9-1am I believe and they will keep you rocking for four hours. Go early as there can be a wait, but if there's a line out front, go down the alley in back and the wait is normally quicker (if at all.) If there is a wait that can be taken care of by sliding the bouncer a few bills. If you enter in front be prepared for the arduous task of getting through the crowd at the front of the stage to the bar...another reason to enter in the back. The beer prices are pretty fair and they allow tabs. This is what Nashville is all about...go!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The band that plays between 6-10 is awesome! My girlfriend and i had several people recommend the band playing there and we weren't disappointed. They're also one of the few honkey tonks that serves food. Great place!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Visited Robert's on a Thursday night around 9 P.M., it was busy but a table/chairs were easily obtained. Band was good, The waitress, though busy, quickly took our order and returned in atimely fashion. We stayed for a couple hours, enjoying the current band as well as it's following band. Crowd changed over as time got later but it was interesting and fun to watch. We walked from our hotel.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

They have a great early band that plays from 6 to 10. I think only on Wednesday through Saturday. It is our favorite place to go. Service is pretty quick considering its packed all the time.