“Nashville hospitality!!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland
Ranked #8 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed August 20, 2014

From the moment we checked in Andrea welcomed us with a smile. Great location, excellent shuttle service, clean rooms and well equipped facilities. Breakfast was the expected Hampton Inn buffet but what makes this one special was the smiles and the service. For us the best perk was the the unbeatable $10 round trip shuttle service into downtown Nashville conveniently dropping you off at Margarittaville!!!!! And again let me say that Andrea is a wealth of knowledge for whatever you want to do. We will definitely be back and we will stay here again.

3  Thank dyift
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Dyift,

I'm so glad you had such a great time during your stay with us. Thank you for reviewing us and for your kind words about our hotel and especially about Andrea. I'll make sure she sees your comments!

Bruce Neal

Write a ReviewReviews (1,416)

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Very nice place to stay, very clean, great service. Close to a lot of things to do. The breakfast was great. The lady who was there sang for us and was very nice. Will be back and plan to make this my place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank deb52_11

Deb52_11,

Thank you so much for your comments about us! I appreciate your kind words, especially about Sunshine, our singing breakfast host - she truly is one of a kind and we're very fortunate to have her on our team.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

What a comfortable, clean, spacious suite! If you are visiting the Grand Ole Opry and Opryland, this is an ideal hotel. It is located in a safe, secure area with sufficient parking and offers a nice breakfast.

FlamFlomingo,

That's a really neat name you have there! And thank you for choosing us and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I appreciate the nice things you said about us, and I hope you can come back and see us again!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Hampton Inns are always on the mark and make travel a pleasant experience. Having the complimentary breakfast is just one more thing to make business travel less stressful. thank you and keep up the good work.

Donna H,

Thank you very much for your review and your kind words.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I chose this hotel because of the economical price and location insofar as proximity to a conference. I especially appreciated my bill being ready when I approached the desk. As a business traveler, this was a great touch!

Nancy D,

Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent conference and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

By far our best stay in Tennessee, location was perfect for what we wanted, very clean and spacious rooms, very courteous staff, my only concern was they scanned my credit card went I checked in which is normal to cover any extras we may desire, but when I checked out I got no receipt because I went through Expedia, I understood that except they only covered the room, but I should have had a receipt from the Hampton Inn saying I owed them nothing also, I mean they did scan my card to cover incidentals. in this day and age you have to protect yourself.

1  Thank Rick S

Rick S,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor! I appreciate the nice things you said about our hotel and our staff. And I do understand your concerns regarding your personal credit card information. If you would like to call me at (615) 620-2500 I will be happy to look at your bill personally and verify that nothing was charged to you for incidentals. We take the comfort and satisfaction of our guests very seriously and it would definitely be my pleasure to handle this for you. Thank you again for choosing us!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Close to Opreyland and was a great location to be able to take a quick cab downtown. Was a great experience for the free breakfast. i would recommend this location anyone staying or near the Gaylord and just a mile from the Grand ol Oprey!

1  Thank kevinsJ2984YV

KevinsJ2984YV,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor! I'm glad you had a great time with us and I hope you can be our guest again soon.