“Sunshine will make your day”

Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland
Ranked #8 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed October 5, 2013

There is this wonderful woman that maintains the breakfast area in this Hampton Inn. Her name is Sunshine and she will truly brighten your day. She will sing to you, hug you, wish you safe travels and just generally will make your day and your stay exceptional. I have never felt so truly loved and cared for when on the road in my business travels. She's a breath of fresh air.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Karen C, thank you so much for the nice things you said about our Sunshine on TripAdvisor! I'll make sure she sees your comments. And thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Nashville!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,418)

994 - 1,000 of 1,418 reviews

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel and had no issues with the hotel itself. The rooms were clean and spacious, and the bath towels were soft. But I think $177/night is a steep price for a middle-range hotel. And the shuttle will run to the convention center, but not to the mall that's just a quarter mile farther. And the TVs are awful!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lauren B, thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel and your stay on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your feedback, and will definitely share your review with our management team. And I'm sorry you had a problem with your TV during your stay. That's not a normal occurance at all, and we'll be monitoring our TVs closely for any possible issues. The convenience and comfort of our guests are our top priority, so thank you again for letting us know about your stay.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

A nice Hotel in a great location for visiting Nashville. It is very close to General Jackson Show Boat, Nashville Dinner Theater, Texas Troubadors, etc. Sunshine will sing for you during breakfast, if you request a song.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

James S, thank you for your review and for the nice things you said about our hotel and about Sunshine on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Spacious room with plenty of space for personal belongings. Bathroom was clean and spacious as well. The bed, covered with a clean white duvet, was extremely comfortable and the entire room was planned for guest convenience. Lots of space for your things, double nightstands, desk, bench for luggage, fridge and microwave. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I appreciate all the nice things you had to say about our hotel, and I hope you can come back and see us sometime!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

When I arrived I was treated very courteously from the moment I arrived and the shuttle driver Gloria picked me up at the airport. My room was always sparkling clean when I came back from my meetings and there was always a friendly note of the day by my bedside. At breakfast my first day, there was a lovely server spreading sunshine and wishing everyone a good morning. what a delightful way to start the morning. If I'm ever back in Nashville this is the place I would stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Marisa B, thank you for all the nice things you said about your stay with us. I'm so glad you chose us for your lodging needs, and I hope you can come back and see us again sometime!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The Hampton Inn Opryland is an excellent hotel, warm, helpful staff, close to the Opryland attractions. However, the lady in charge of breakfast (her name is Sunshine) beats anything I've seen across the country. She is a legend. She goes from table to table.....encourages everyone....and once in a while breaks out into singing. What an ovation she got last week from the breakfast crowd! She made staying at that hotel fun! I'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Jim D, thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I appreciate the nice things you said about our hotel, and expecially about Sunshine! She truly is one of a kind, and we are very blessed to have her here. Thank you for choosing us, and come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Attended a convention at the Convention Center but did not want to stay at the behemoth, nameless, faceless hotel at the same location. The Hampton Inn was a wonderful choice. Shuttle service to and from the airport as well as to and from the convention center at no extra charge helped seal the deal. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Had the feel of a boutique hotel. Very nice.

Room Tip: My room was on the 'entrance side' on the 2nd floor, no problems with parking lot noise for...