“THE place to stay at the OPRY”

Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland
Ranked #12 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Columbia, Missouri
“THE place to stay at the OPRY”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

From the time we walked in to the time we left we were treated like family. Check in was efecient and friendly and I had my Opry and tour tickets before I left. They took care of everything for us, gave us coupons to their suggested reastaurants, which were both great, gave us written directions and every person in the hotel asked us if there was anything we needed or if there was anything they could do for us. We were even entertained by the staff with some great singing at breakfast. This is the only place I will stay and HIGHLY recemmend it to everyone. you can walk to the Opry Mills shopping, the Opry and to the Opryland hotel from here. Great stay in Nashville and true southern hospitality lives there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor! I'm glad you had a great time during your stay with us, and I appreciate the very nice things you said about our hotel and our staff. One of the favorite parts of my job is getting to share comments like this with the team here at the hotel because they appreciate it so much. We hope to see you back again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
York, South Carolina
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I recommend paying the extra $20 bucks for a suite. This room is much bigger! Very nice area, very polite people, clean, and quiet! I always sleep good at a Hampton. Their beds are so comfy and smell clean too. Wish we could have stayed longer. Had to go home and get back to reality. Nashville is a beautiful city. Enjoyed our trip very much.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jennifer M, thanks so much for your review! I'm really glad you had such a nice time on your recent visit to Nashville, and I just want to say thank you for the very nice comments you made about our hotel. We hope to see you in our reality again soon!
Region of Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We are just finishing up a 5 night stay at this hotel. Everyone at this hotel is so friendly. Katie at the front desk was especially friendly and very helpful.
We had a great time here and if we ever return to Nashville we won't hesitate to stay here again.
It is close to the Opry, shopping and if you want to go down town you can catch a shuttle from the hotel. We had our car and drove down town - it is a bit of a drive, but not too bad!!
HIGHLY recommend staying at this hotel.....it is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in !!
Cheers !!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Garcia745, thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor! I'm very glad that you had such a wonderful experience with us on your trip to Nashville. I want to thank you for the nice things you said about our hotel and our staff, and I'll be sure to let Katie know you mentioned her by name!
Fairbanks, Alaska
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The location is off of Music Valley Drive. Very close to Opry Shopping Mall, iMax Theater and if you're renting a car, relatively close to downtown (15 mins). Overall, the area feels safe to walk around, go kart track near by (which is good for the younger kids). The hotel itself just great, very comfy beds, pillows, rooms are extra large (even ceiling heights). They wash all bedding every time, which is very alleviating to know. Staff was beyond wonderful! Continental breakfast was available which was actually pretty busy as opposed to other hotels I've seen. If I had the chance I'd definitely go back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank keengabber
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay! I appreciate you taking to time to review us on TripAdvisor and say such nice things about our hotel. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Nashville!
Norfolk, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My parents , daughter , and I stayed here during a recent visit to Nashville. Although it is across the street from the Grand Old Opry, you have to drive a bit to park or it's $20.00 for the show. The hotel is quite new and the rooms are very nice, especially the wonderful beds. They wash the comforter for every guest and it was delightful. The complimentary breakfast was delicious, with different items every day. The staff was very helpful - pool is small ( outside) but very nice in 90 degree weather. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mara4_12
I just wanted to say thank you for your nice comments about our hotel and our staff. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again!
FLORENCE,KY, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Well worth the investment!! The king suite was much larger than anticipated. These were great accomodations ! We were close to everything...within walking distance of some. We not only were able to go to Opryland, but town was only ten miles away, and we also went to the Country Music Hall of Fame. We also went to Franklin, to the battlesite and saw some homes made into makeshift hospitals for soldiers. This was an awesome vacation, and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to have FUN!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Jeremiah H, it sounds like you had a great time in our area! I just want to say thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I'm really glad your vacation turned out to be awesome. There's so much to see and in Nashville and our surrounding area that it all can't be done in one trip, so I hope you get the opportunity to come back and have more fun!
Montague, Michigan
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in room 525 (suite) and in laws stayed in 519 (standard) for 3 nights. The location is excellent if you are coming for The Opry or Opry Mills Mall. Furthermore, it is a pretty painless drive to downtown Nashville (approximately 15-20 mins.). I can't say enough good about the facility as everything is clean and newer. The staff are all friendly as well. The pool is clean and spacious but nothing fancy. The beds are comfy. Breakfast was impressive & the Breakfast Attendant came around with free hugs. Don't expect much from surrounding area as the nearest main main strip is kind of rough. I visited the local wal mart & kroger which were both in a rougher looking neighborhood. I didn't have any problems but some may be hesitant to travel the area. Lastly, i found two gems directly behind the hotel, Trail West & Earnest Tubbs Record Shop II. Both are in a run down strip mall between Cooters and this hotel but worth the stop if you are looking for western wear or if you would like to see Tubbs tour bus. We chose this hotel because we didn't want to pay downtown prices. Glad we did.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! I really appreciate the nice things you said. And I'm glad you had fun at the nearby Trail West store and the Ernest Tubb Record Shop. Stores like this, along with the other shops and dining one can find at the nearby Opry Mills Mall, can really make for a fun outing in our area. And like you mentioned, downtown Nashville isn't that far away, and there is even a local shuttle company called "Downtown Shuttle" that will provide round trips to and from our area for a nominal fee. Again, thanks for reviewing us, and we hope to see you again soon!