New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #17 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Large rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Rooms are extremely large and the hotel decor is beautifully done in a music theme. As is typical with Hampton Inns, my room and bathroom were spotless.

The breakfast is typical Hampton fare, but the gem of the hotel is the breakfast attendant. If it didn't say Hampton Inn on the coffee pots, I'd think I was a guest in her home. What a dear!

I found the driveway a bit difficult to find at night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank GCKJA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Spent a Saturday and Sunday night at this Hampton at the end of April. We were surprised at how spacious and well appointed the room was, the hotel was spotless, and the room amenities were great. We were a little disappointed that they did not have a hot tub, but no big deal. The breakfast was not "made to order", but was entirely adequate, and the breakfast staff was great.

So what's the problem? We had to get up at 4:30 AM Monday to catch a plane. At about 9:00, as we were getting ready for bed, the toilet was stopped up and overflowed. I called the front desk and asked them give us 20 minutes to get presentable and come up to fix it. After one half hour I called, and in another 10 minutes someone came up with a plunger. He worked about a half hour and declared that he could not get it fixed. I asked if they had a plumbing snake, since the plunger was not working. He went down stairs and another half hour later called to say it was locked in the maintenance office. They asked if we wanted to change rooms but by this time we were already an hour and one half past our planned sleep time and we said forget it, we could not stay up any longer and still get up at 4:30.

In the morning we got up and avoided our non-functioning bathroom completely. No toilet, no shower. I talked with the front desk, who said they had no note about a problem from last night's crew, and would have the manager call me about an adjustment for the night under their Satisfaction Guarantee (which I had not asked for). Result - No Call. No Adjustment. Total management failure to follow through. Not good for a $250 per night stay at what otherwise was a great spot with great staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank numbersman2100
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

We were really impressed with this location. We stayed in a King Suite and loved the kitchen area. The bed was super comfortable, the staff was friendly (especially the housekeeping staff), and the breakfast was great. Clean/updated hotel! Thanks!

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank chubsywhubsy
Roseville, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Nashville was a stop over on our way home. I utilized Trip Advisor for a hotel. After reading all of the reviews, I knew this was the place to stay. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have slept on in a long time! Nice CLEAN linens! The hotel was a short drive to downtown Nashville.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank RoadTripAgain2014
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is a great, new and clean Hampton Inn with top notch rooms and facilities. I have stayed in some so called 5 star hotels that were not a patch on this place.

The room was spacious and included the usual fridge, coffee machine etc, and a handy USB charging station on the bedside table. The bathroom was also large and spacious and very clean, with a large double sized shower (although only 1 shower head). The only thing that would have made it better would have been a bathtub.

The full cooked breakfast every morning was great, much more was included than most hotels give you for free breakfast. My husband was happy with the omelettes and scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles etc as well as the usual assortment of cereals, fruit, yoghurt, toast. They also had several different types of coffee to choose from.

The location is close to Opryland, although if driving over to the Opry on a Saturday night you may still want to leave a bit early as the queue of cars into the parking lot was ridiculous!

I Would definitely stay again if I ever find myself in Nashville.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank TravelDreamerx3
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I travel a lot, and must say- this is a first-class Hampton Inn! The hotel was great itself, and the staff was awesome. Andy picked us up at the airport with the shuttle, and then when we arrived at the front desk and the other agent was busy checking someone else in, Andy jumped behind the front desk quickly and got us all checked in. The following day we had trouble with the downtown shuttle picking us up (not the hotel shuttle) and Andy and Marcelius helped us find another ride. The night auditor, I regret that I didn't get her name, was also wonderful and accommodating to us the next morning when we had to leave for the airport at 5:00am. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jennifer M
Denver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was my first time at a Hampton Inn & Suites, and I found it most enjoyable. I would highly recommend it. The HI&S at which I stayed in Nashville (Opryland) was clean and well-appointed. My bed was very comfortable. The staff was experienced and helpful. The coffee at the complimentary full breakfast was the best I've ever tasted. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends