New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #33 of 156 Hotels in Nashville
Port Richey, Florida
“Major Hotwire Score!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel on Hotwire and was very happy. The room was clean and the amenities very nice. There was an indoor pool and convenient parking. Only used it to sleep. Checked in after midnight and checked out at 8:30am. We would definitely book this hotel again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Sylvia F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Radisson Nashville Airport.

Regards!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

For fun, great service and laughs, visit the bar here! Genese mixes martinis and a great sense of humor for a wonderful evening. We visited twice and she kept all four of us laughing. The Radisso has a real treasure with Genese!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Sylvia F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Thank you for choosing Radisson Nashville Airport. We are pleased to see that Jenice provided you with great service, we will be sure to recognize her for her efforts. We hope that future travels bring you back to the area, and that you choose Radisson.

Sylvia
Droitwich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

Stayed there for two nights. Loved everything about this hotel, well, almost everything, except that the breakfast wasn't free - that's why four stars instead of 5! :-)

Great location, lovely surroundings, spacious room, very comfortable beds, good bathroom with amazing Rituals toiletries (too good to be true! ), all nice and clean. Fast lifts. Free wi fi and a frequent shuttle bus to the airport, helpful drivers. Easy check in and out. No problem whatsoever - one happy customer! :)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing Radisson Nashville Airport! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time, and hope that future travels bring you back to the area!
Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had a very early flight. So, we stayed here the night before. When I arrived, I scheduled an airport shuttle for 4:45 am. The lady just simply handed me the book and asked me to fill it out. My brother in law came in later (he didn't know I had reserved a shuttle), and he was told that they couldn't take us to the airport because there was a fee we were supposed to pay and there was no more room??? There was another couple in line with the same issue. After some time, they finally let us pay the fee, and took us to the airport. I was just unsure why they just handed me a book to pick a time, and then told my family (and others in line) something totally different two hours later. Other than that, the hotel was fine. It was clean, quiet, and close to the airport. Just make sure you pay for the airport shuttle before you get there because the front desk clerk said this was a new policy.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sylvia F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. We do apologize for the inconvenience which you experienced regarding the park and fly.

Our overnight guest have the option of booking a package which includes 15 consecutive nights of parking. There is also an outside company that caters to our non hotel guest, I am assuming this is where the confusion occurred. We will use this feedback to improve our services moving forward. Please let us know if you plan to return in the future. I will be pleased to be a point of contact to ensure a flawless experience.

Dawsonville, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

Hotel was clean and courteous and conveniently located. Beds were new and very comfortable. Thin walls and standard definition tv was disappointing. Nice flat screen TVs without HD service makes no sense.
Overall not bad

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GABOSSFAN
Thank you taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. We do appreciate the comments you made regarding our service and new bedding. We are currently in the process of reprogramming our televisions to include HD. We hope that future travels bring you to the area and you choose Radisson.

Rockford, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

This Radisson was not up to par with others we have stayed at. The property is very tired and in need of renovation. The sleep number bed did not work and was rock hard. They were in the process of changing out the mattresses the day we were there. The room carpeting was worn and the furniture beat up. The wall by the elevators was dirty.
The staff was friendly, the room was clean, the pool area was nice. There are numerous local restaurants. Very convenient to the airport.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sylvia F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your comments and will use this to fine tune our operation in hopes that if you return we can exceed your expectations. Our mattress conversion project will be complete by end of day, Friday, April 18th. Please feel free to contact me directly if you choose to return.

Sylvia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

I recently stayed at the Radisson Hotel near the airport. I was very impressed with the staff. They were extremely polite. I told the young lady checking me in I consider myself a foodie and she gave me some great suggestions on where I should eat. The room I stayed in was very clean and had a much updated decor which I always enjoy. For me this was the perfect location because it was close to the airport as well as where I needed to be for my meetings. I would recommend this hotel to other travelers and will most likely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Richie,
thank you so much for your kind comments. We appreciate you staying with us and certainly hope to see you again when you visit Music City. Please let me know if there is anything I can do next time you stay with us here at the Radisson Nashville Airport.