“Park, Sleep, Fly package awesome!!!”

Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Ranked #38 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We booked the hotel for several reasons: Needed 10 days of parking, a place to sleep, shuttle service to airport for a very early flight, lastly, pickup service upon our return. Our trip went flawlessly, no issues at all, 4 am shuttle driver was ready for us, upon return the shuttle back to the hotel was waiting at the hotel passenger pickup area 11 pm at night.
I can not comment on the food or breakfast since our flights were so early or late but even at 4 am, fresh coffee, snack bars and fruit were provided, so we didn't leave hungry. We did not use any of the facilities but our room was comfortable and quiet! Thank you Radisson!
Everyone we encountered was professional and always polite!
Lastly the location was just east of both the airport and Nashville, you were able to walk to McDonalds, perfect!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a fabulous hotel. The indoor pool is large. The restaurant has good ( not too fancy ) food we were very pleased. The rooms aren't too fancy but very comfy & very clean with sleep number beds. The shuttle is free and will take you to the airport and they have a great breakfast and very friendly staff at the front desk and in thr restaurant/lounge. It was so easy to find coming from Ky, just off elm hill pike exit off Briley.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel definetely does live up to the Radisson name. My husband and I booked this hotel through Priceline for half price....should have been our first warning. The only nice part about the hotel is the lobby and pool area. The room we stayed in was horrible and very outdated. The room was small and very unappealing. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls and and the room itself was dirty. There was a half inch layer of dust on top of the headboard and desk area. The bed, which was a Sleepnumber with a non-functioning remote, was extremely hard and uncomfortable. My husband and I both woke up the next morning with back pain and stiffness. After about 30 minutes of walking around the room without shoes, the bottoms of my daughters feet were completely black...so the carpet obviously had not been cleaned in quite sometime. We have stayed at a number of Radisson brand hotels in the past, and this was without a doubt the worst experience we've had. Because we booked through priceline, our room was non-refundable. Otherwise, we would have departed and found another hotel in the airport area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SRenee8899
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for your comments about your stay. I apologize for your stay not being comfortable and the issues you had in your roomd with the bed and the overall condition. I have made out housekeeping team aware and we are working to make sure this room is given proper service. I would like to ask that if you are in the Nashville area again to please contact me directly so that you can give us another try as this is not the norm for a stay here at our hotel.
Thank you.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The rooms were very clean and nicely furnished. Not very big but big enough. I liked the Pool a lot. One Part was inside and the other part outside. The Fitnesscenter is big with plenty of relatively new machines.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I travel a lot and I am fairly picky about where we stay. I had high hopes for this one as it looked lovely and had good reviews. Unfortunately I canceled the stay at this hotel the night after I booked it because I stayed up half the night stewing over how rude the staff was when my boyfriend called with questions. Not only did the price for the room change after 30 minutes but Stacy put us on hold for 25 minutes and had the nerve to be hateful when we called back. She put a guilt trip on us for daring to call back and comment that we had been on hold and just wanted to book the room at the price Mary had quoted us. I told him to hang up and we would book online versus dealing with her. Then I woke up the next morning and booked a better place. We will never even consider a Radisson again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank huskerbaby7
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Thank you for your comments. I want to apologize for the way you were treated at the front desk. I will have the front office manager speak to Stacy at once. I would like to speak with you if you have some time soon about the details of your call and would hope that we may be able to get you to try and stay with us again.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed at the Radisson for three nights for business. The staff and service was outstanding. The staff is so friendly and call you by name. They go above and beyond to make sure you feel well taken care of. I will defiantly be coming back for business and pleasure. The food was also very good, fresh, from scratch. All amenities you would need for business or pleasure. I loved the brand of coffee provided in the rooms along with the toiletries. It's just nice to experience something different than a typical business stay at a chain hotel. Thank you to the staff for everything.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Jillmarie78
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I booked a block of rooms for a conference in town. From the first contact with group reservations until our final check out...we were treated with great hospitality, kindness, and service. Every employee that we encountered: reservations, desk personnel, housekeeping, servers in the restaurant were all outgoing and friendly!

Comfortable sleep number beds, excellent breakfast! I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be back! Great value, amazing service!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business