Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$299
Omni Hotels
1,191 results
All reviewsfront deskpark and flynashville airportan early flightindoor poolbreakfast buffetthe shuttle driverone night staybusiness tripking suitewonderful stayfitness centerconferenceuber
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My first trip to TN.
I had a very stressful trip arriving into TN 4 hours late arriving at the Budget Knoxville car rental desk at midnight. Based on poor directions, I was lost in the mountains in east TN for over 2 hours with no cell service, while trying to find Sevierville, I left Sevierville at 11AM the next day and drove from Knoxville to Nashville. Budget rental could not tell me where the Nashville airport was to return the car after my business in Nashville (I rented in Knoxville). So after calling Budget toll free number and ending up in robo voice land "press 1 for ..., press 2 for ...", I gave up and called the Radisson to help me find the airport and got a real person! The gentlemen gave great directions to the airport, and then arranged for a shuttle pickup at the airport. The gentleman who picked me up at the airport was extremely pleasant. As was the lady who delivered the room service that evening.
The hotel was clean and the staff very professional. I would stay again if I am ever in Nashville.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Donna J
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Donna,
Thanks so much for your comments. I know you had talked to Tim already. We read your kind comments to our staff this morning as let Brad and Derrick know as well. We hope the rest of your trip was pleasant. We hope the next time you are back in Nashville we will have you as our guest here at the Radisson.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stayed two nights at the Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport in Nashville, Tn. Being a Radisson property you would think you would have a modern up to date hotel. The carpets on the 2nd floor gave off an odor that nearly took my breath away. Inside the room, everything was outdated. The furnishings (e.g. in room telephone was probably 10-20+ years old). . The staff was very cordial and helpful, though. Good staff. Even the cleaning staff were helpful. I had to ask one of them directions to the ice machine because there were no sign posted giving directions. The lady was most helpful. I just expected more from a Radisson property. Like I say, all is not in a name.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Don S
Bobby S, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments. We are constantly updating the hotel. We just completed painting the hallways and public areas. We have a great staff overall and our number one goal is to take care of the guest and make them feel at home. We hope that the next time you are back in the Nashville area you will give us a second chance and see what we will have done by the time you return.
Thank you.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

The manager personally drove us to the airport after the free shuttle service left early without us. It is fairly clear that this hotel strives to be a step above the rest. There are a large number of hotels in this zone but the Radisson stands out with its service.

The hotel itself is also very nice and clean. We came here during the Country Music Festival which is one of the busiest times and we had no issues. The hotel stayed clean, people friendly, and the times stayed good. It is also directly across from a Waffle House - which is great for any-time-of-day eats.

I also found this hotel via USAA travels at a discounted rate, so it appears that they strongly support our troops which is a great plus for me as well.

It's about a $25 taxi ride (including tip - just ask them to use the meter instead of flat rate) to get downtown which isn't bad considering the savings you get in hotel cost.

If I came back to Nashville I would stay here again. Friendly, cost-effective, clean, modern and supports our troops. Thanks Radisson for making our trip enjoyable!

Room Tip: They have King and double rooms - though I don't think the doubles are advertised. Just ask if you want one.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David L

We greatly appreciate your comments and we are so glad that we could take great care of you while you were here. Our number one goal is guest satisfaction each and every day. We look forward to seeing you next time you are here in Nashville!
Thank you!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband I stayed one night for a wedding. We checked in early and the 2 girls at the desk were very congenial, and both had a wonderful sense of humor. Although we were only there a short time, all of the staff were kind and quite helpful. The sleep number bed is something I have always wanted to try and was very comfortable. If we get back in the area we will book there again.

Room Tip: The continental breakfast had many tasty choices and the service was excellent!
Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Diane M
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We decided to stay here because the price was at least half of a downtownhotel. The location worked out well for sight seeing and it was twenty dollars to get a cab ride to the district downtown. Only downfall was breakfast being terrible.

• Stayed: May 2013