The Hermitage Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Fairlane Hotel(Nashville)
1,679 results
All reviewsoak barcapitol grillehistoric hotelturn down servicemen's roomsoaking tubseparate showerstate capitolfive star hotelfour seasonsbeautiful lobbysouthern charmroom servicebottled waterrooms are spaciousgorgeous hoteldowntown nashville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2009

We stayed at The Hermitage in October for 4 days for a conference (with 60 attendees). I reviewed the conference attendees survey's and they were very complimentary of our choice of The Hermitage as the conference hotel. The hotel is beautiful with lots of character. The rooms were very spacious and the services was very good as well. I would recommend this hotel and will stay there for future visits to Nashville as well.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2009

I stayed at The Hermitage for a business conference and wish I could have stayed longer than the business trip allowed. Such a lovely hotel from the rooms and decor to the food and location. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2009

The staff and accomodations at The Hermitage Hotel made proposing to my fiance a memory that I/we will never forget.

On 10-23-2009, I had a smaller suite reserved for my soon to be fiance and I and upon arriving at The Hermitage I was more than pleasantly surprised to find out that they had upgraded us to the Presidential Suite for the same rate as the smaller suite. The staff really aided in making the experience perfect along with the absolute beauty of the Hotel and the suite. I can never thank everyone there enough for making this once in a lifetime experience so absolutely perfect!

If you are considering a stay at The Hermitage Hotel, I HIGHLY recommend it. You will be more than surprised with everything there.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2009

My newlywed husband and I stayed at the Hermitage Hotel on our wedding night. We got married on the steps of the Capitol Building, and the lovely staff at the Hermitage arranged for us to have room 613- which frames the Capitol perfectly in it's western facing window. It was so thoughtful- we had a bottle of champagne, rose petals on the bed, and music playing in our gorgeous room when we entered.

In between the ceremony and dinner, our very small group of wedding guests came to the Oak Bar for cocktail hour. It was great! The Hermitage Hot Toddy is a drink we've been trying to replicate in our own homes ever since- it always reminds us of happy, warm times. It turns out my grandparents used to come to dances in the hotel dining room back during WWII. I think this is the PERFECT place to host Mad Men viewings, which they do every Sunday night during the season (complete with historically accurate cocktails- amazing!)

The staff at this hotel is so accomodating and friendly, the lobby is AMAAAZING (seriously, it looks like something you would see on the Titanic, it's gorgeous), and the rooms were so nice (and they have Morton Brown bath products- wow!).

Overall, our experience at the Hermitage Hotel was the perfect ending to a wonderful wedding day. It will always remind us of how happy we were to get married, and I hope we can return on anniversaries for many years!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2009

Wonderful staff, rooms, amenities. Really, just a dream. Made all the more lovely by juxtoposition to the always disappointing and curiously over-rated Windsor Court in New Orleans the day before.

• Stayed: October 2009