“Great property”

The Hermitage Hotel
Ranked #4 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I worked with the Hermitage Hotel for a business event and they were wonderful to work with. The staff was accommodating & the rooms were clean and the beds were comfy. Would definitely work with them on any future events.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for four nights New Years weekend 2012. We were three couples from across the US, each had a corner deluxe room. The hotel is absolutely beautiful. The lobby is the first you see when you arrive. Beautiful! The rooms, beautiful, bathrooms large with all the amenities. They have thought of everything. The beds are so comfortable with luxury linens. Super large plush towels for you bath and shower. The restaurant breakfast is the best in the country. We all loved our stay and will stay there again the next time we are in Nashville. Great staff, helpful you could see they also love working at the hotel.

Room Tip: Corner deluxe large room
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Janet S
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We recently spent a weekend at the Hermitage Hotel while attending a wedding. The room was beautifully and comfortable furnished and the bathroom was fantastic, featuring a great shower, a really wonderful soaking tub and dual sinks. The bathrobes were warm and comfy and the towels were huge. The room featured great beds and a personal safe. Our only complaint was the lack of a coffee station in the room. Believe me- I do not want to take an elevator to get my first cup of coffee.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ScotchnSoda1
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Stayed a couple of nights at the Hermitage Hotel and felt very at home. This was the 8th Hotel in my attempt to stay at every 5 Star Property in the country. From the moment I arrived the staff was extremely professional and hospitable. The valet and bell staff greeted me by name each and every time I left in the morning and returned in the evening. The Lobby while I did not have much time to spend there was beautiful, well kept and inviting. The hotel does have an aged feel when you get into the elevators and room hallways. It is not the most technologically advanced hotel in the rooms either however what it lacks in technology it makes up for in service and comfort. The bed was extremely comfortable as were the pillows (including the 3 different options in the closet, never thought buckwheat would work but it did). The bathroom is well designed, I think every hotel should have a stand-up shower which this property did. True turn down service with cookies and ice was a nice touch, it's rare to see that in a business hotel today. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Nashville either for business or fun. The rates more then reflect the quality of the stay and the staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NoBagsChecked
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hermitage for our 10th wedding anniversary. From the moment we pulled up, we were impressed. Everything was sparkling clean and beautiful. The room was very spacious and the bathroom was spectacular down to the soap. We requested the turn down service and were pleasantly surprised when we came back to romantic music playing, robes on the bed, slippers, and little cookies for us to enjoy. The staff were all very nice and helpful. This is a top class, luxury hotel. We don't get to stay at places like this often, but when we get ready to celebrate another milestone, the Hermitage will get my vote!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is definitely a five star luxury experience. My husband and I spent 3 nights of the Christmas holiday here. The old world charm is delightful. The lobby is absolutely picturesque. Our room was spacious and beautiful. The amenities were first class. Our room was on the 9th floor overlooking the capital. Housekeeping paid attention to every detail. The concierge, Jeff, was fantastic. He arranged for all of our many wishes. Everyone at the reception desk was so friendly and efficient. I, particularly, enjoyed the gift shop. This hotel was truly a wonderful experience. I wouldn't consider any other in Nashville.

Room Tip: Stay as high as possible with a view of the capital.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We really loved this hotel, The rooms were clean and spacious and the bathrooms were lovely. We had 2 rooms with a connecting door this worked quite well for us. It had an oldie world charm. The staff were all helpful and polite. We would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family