“LOVE staying at the Hermitage”
Review of Hermitage Hotel

Hermitage Hotel
Ranked #2 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
St. George Island, Florida
“LOVE staying at the Hermitage”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We've stayed there nearly every time we've been in Nashville for the last 6 years; most recently for the CMA music festival. It's always a delight to be there. Everything about it is first class. During the music festival, it's an oasis amidst all the hub-bub. And close enough to everything to be able to walk most places. We will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We've never had a bad room
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (282)
Phila Metro Area
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The rooms were elegant, comfortable and spacious. The soaking tub was wonderful. Each member of the staff was professional and welcoming. We truly enjoyed our stay and feel that it was worth the cost. Treat yourself to this grand locale and experience.

Franklin, North Carolina
Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Great location, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. Within easy walking distance to all of Nashville's best attractions. A room with a capitol view is worth the price. Go to the Oak Bar for a unique experience but stay away from the Capitol Grill unless you go for breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I was taken here for the night for a surpise weekend.
The staff at the hotel are very friendly.
The doormen greet you in their fancy outfits.
As soon as you walk in to the main lobby you see the beauty of the hotel, the lobby is gorgeous, look up at the ceiling.
It distracts from checking in I was too busy staring at how pretty is was.
Room was nice size, very comfy bed.
Bathroom was my fav, had a nice big soaking tub with a TV.
Everything was very clean.
Whilst at the hotel I was able to use the spa there and I had a surprise massage scheduled, it was wonderful, I was super relaxed.
I also had dinner at the Capitol grille reserved, and had pre dinner drinks in the oak bar.
Everything at dinner was delicious, worth the money.
Every employee we encountered was extremely friendly .
You would not be dissapointed booking your stay here, splurge a night, go all out like I did use the spa, eat at the grill, get drinks at the oak bar and just spend all your time there.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jade M
New Jersey
Reviewed July 2, 2012

2 years ago, I was lucky enough to fly to Nashville for the CMT's and while the CMT's were a blast, my favorite part of the trip was my time spent at THE HERMITAGE. I was THRILLED this year to go back to Nashville for this years CMT's but again my first question to my hosts were..."Are we staying at THE HERMITAGE?" From the second you pull up to the front door you are made to feel special. When you walk in the door, the delicious fragrance takes over your senses and you never want it to end. The staff could not be more helpful and accommodating. My room was perfect in every way and the bed is SO comfortable I didn't want to leave. I am obsessed with the soap in the bathroom and admit to taking some home with me. I really want to come back to Nashville on personal time and bring my husband to THE HERMITAGE. It is truly heaven.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kristy47
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My husband and I spent two glorious nights at the Hermitage and will happily take a "staycation" there again! From the valet to the concierge, front desk to the waiters - everything was sublime. The beds are amazingly comfy with the softest sheets EVER! The rooms are large and well appointed. And did I mention the food. So yummy!! And we had great fun being downtown in our hometown exploring. Can't say enough about what a lovely time we had.

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I've stayed here 2x. Once for business, once with my wife. Location is great! Can walk to Country music HOF, new convention center, all of the bars! Service is outstanding! We had a fantastic meal at the restaurant. Food was expensive but worth it. However, value you get for the price of a room is outstanding!!