“Beautiful hotel !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Vancouver, Washington
“Beautiful hotel !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I was taken here for the night for a surpise weekend.
The staff at the hotel are very friendly.
The doormen greet you in their fancy outfits.
As soon as you walk in to the main lobby you see the beauty of the hotel, the lobby is gorgeous, look up at the ceiling.
It distracts from checking in I was too busy staring at how pretty is was.
Room was nice size, very comfy bed.
Bathroom was my fav, had a nice big soaking tub with a TV.
Everything was very clean.
Whilst at the hotel I was able to use the spa there and I had a surprise massage scheduled, it was wonderful, I was super relaxed.
I also had dinner at the Capitol grille reserved, and had pre dinner drinks in the oak bar.
Everything at dinner was delicious, worth the money.
Every employee we encountered was extremely friendly .
You would not be dissapointed booking your stay here, splurge a night, go all out like I did use the spa, eat at the grill, get drinks at the oak bar and just spend all your time there.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (257)
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

2 years ago, I was lucky enough to fly to Nashville for the CMT's and while the CMT's were a blast, my favorite part of the trip was my time spent at THE HERMITAGE. I was THRILLED this year to go back to Nashville for this years CMT's but again my first question to my hosts were..."Are we staying at THE HERMITAGE?" From the second you pull up to the front door you are made to feel special. When you walk in the door, the delicious fragrance takes over your senses and you never want it to end. The staff could not be more helpful and accommodating. My room was perfect in every way and the bed is SO comfortable I didn't want to leave. I am obsessed with the soap in the bathroom and admit to taking some home with me. I really want to come back to Nashville on personal time and bring my husband to THE HERMITAGE. It is truly heaven.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kristy47
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

My husband and I spent two glorious nights at the Hermitage and will happily take a "staycation" there again! From the valet to the concierge, front desk to the waiters - everything was sublime. The beds are amazingly comfy with the softest sheets EVER! The rooms are large and well appointed. And did I mention the food. So yummy!! And we had great fun being downtown in our hometown exploring. Can't say enough about what a lovely time we had.

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I've stayed here 2x. Once for business, once with my wife. Location is great! Can walk to Country music HOF, new convention center, all of the bars! Service is outstanding! We had a fantastic meal at the restaurant. Food was expensive but worth it. However, value you get for the price of a room is outstanding!!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Always enjoy staying at The Hermitage! It's all been said but . . . amazing service, wonderful staff, delicious food, beautiful lobby and rooms . . . their personal touch is unparalleled. Always consistent!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
key largo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We spent three nights at the Hermitage. I enjoyed getting to read about the history of this grand hotel. The breakfast downstairs was excellent. Room was very large and clean. Desk service was excellent. Door men and all staff that I spoke too were the best. I would have like to go in a pool or jacuzzi but they didn't have one although they have a spa.

• 3 of 5 stars
New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

Perfect hotel. Really no need to repeat what others have said but service was cheerful, friendly without being intrusive and professional. The room and the entire hotel was spotless as well as gorgeous. The bathroom in our standard king room was enormous with two sinks, a tub and separate shower. We walked to Broadway to the honkytonks, which are only a few blocks away, to the Country Music Hall of Fame (a must even if you aren't into country music) and also walked to the Vanderbilt neighborhood (even in the extreme heat). The Parthenon replica in Centennial Park across from Vanderbilt is definitely worth a visit-- we almost skipped it-- for the structure itself, the exhibit on the Centennial and the art exhibits. Grand Old Opry was a hoot--it is out of town and if you don't have a car it's. $25 cab ride but we thought it was worth it for the experience. Overall, The Hermitage Hotel and Nashville have been an extremely enjoyable experience ( despite the heat).

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple