1,961 results
All reviews front desk club room close to the airport outdoor pool downtown nashville music city very nice hotel fitness center king bed the room was nice shuttle service grand ole opry free shuttle lobby conference balconies monarch
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2016

Stunning interior. Great rooms. Great staff and WONDERFUL food!!!
Upon first entry this is a palace!! Gorgeous interior!!
It's HUGE!! The lobby and hallways extend until you need binoculars!! lol....

Pool outside is a beauty! Well maintained and clean everywhere!
found a few celebrities here too!! that was awesome indeed!

Room tip: all the rooms i've seen are great!!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Joe M, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2016

Dear Ermy M.,

I am very impressed with your use of palatial in your heading. Such a Sui generis way of using a word to describe your wonderful experience. Thank you so much for the accolades and we look forward to your next visit,

Reviewed June 26, 2016

We booked this hotel for a girls weekend. The staff was very helpful at getting us into adjoining rooms since there were 7 of us. We were on the 3rd floor and both rooms had balconies that faced the pool. We didn't hear very much noise from the pool at all which was a nice surprise. It is very close to the airport but we didn't notice too much airplane noise except when we were out at the pool. As far as location, there is a gas station and a Jack In The Box (fast food) about a mile away but we didn't see much else...which is my reason for a "very good" instead of "excellent". UBER can get you downtown in about 10 minutes so that's the way to go if you want some nightlife, for a group of 7 it was around $25 one way. I would stay here again as long as UBER or Lyft is in operation!

Room tip: The rooms have balcony or patio, the rooms with patio aren't private patios, if you want private I'd ask for a balcony
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

ErinC76,

It is always nice to get away and have some fun. Thanks for staying with us and hope you had an enjoyable time sun bathing and relaxing. Our hotel also partners with an outside company who provides transportation to downtown for a nominal round trip fee. We hope to see you on the next girls weekend!

Reviewed June 26, 2016

About the hotel itself - very convenient to the airport and a quick drive to the Opry Mills Shopping center and the Grand ole Opry. Also relatively convenient to the Hermitage. However, it is not the most convenient SPG option to experience all the of the down town Knoxville attractions. Rooms themselves pretty standard Sheraton style and furnishings.. The hotel Club lounge has relatively meager offerings. Sarah at the front desk was the most friendly,accommodating and helpful front desk staff member. Our issue was that we did arrive a little early (around 1:00 PM). We had planned to check in if our room were ready. If not, then to leave our luggage, go have lunch, see some sites, and return later. We were told that our room was not quite ready yet, but that they would put a "rush on it and asked if we wanted to wait in the club lounge while the room was getting ready.(as a platinum SPG member, I have club lounge privileges). We sat in the club room for about a half hour, had a couple of sodas, and not having heard anything, called down to see if the room was ready. We were told no and they didn't know how long it would be. So we said no problems and asked if we could leave our luggage and come back later - which is what we did. We returned around 6:45 PM and asked if our room was ready. After several quick phone calls, some hushed conversation and one staff member going into the back --- the response was - "No, your room is not ready yet, but if you want to wait for a while, it should be ready soon", I was flabbergasted - .5 hours later and the room is still not ready. I asked if there was anything special about this room as opposed to any other room that might be available without us waiting any longer. They said no, that the rooms were all the same size and furnishings, but mine would be on the club floor. I told them that I really didn't want to wait any longer, we just wanted to get into our room to shower and relax for a while - so just give us anything that was available. Room itself was perfectly satisfactory, except for one thing -- this hotel is a very large building laid out in a square (or rectangular) shape. Our room was directly diagonal from the club lounge, so we had two long corridors to walk down to the club lounge. It also was on a different floor, but that's no big deal - just take the elevator to the appropriate floor. Upon checking out, the front desk manager asked how our visit had been - so she and I had a very nice conversation and a very satisfactory compensation for our troubles was made by her.Thank you again..

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JackR46

Dear JackR46,

Your understanding was and is appreciated. Our front office team has reviewed your feedback we continue to work on ways to make sure we can alleviate such instances in the future. Your loyalty to Starwood is does not go by unnoticed and we hope we will gain a future opportunity to showcase our processes in a better light.

Reviewed June 25, 2016

Before booking this property, I read Trip Advisor reviews and based on those, I felt it would be a nice hotel. Overall, it was a disappointment. The location was not convenient for my purposes. There are no restaurants or stores within easy walking distance. The property appears outdated and worn. My impression was that it isn't a very clean place and it doesn't smell good when you enter the hotel or the room. The configuration of the hallways in relation to the elevators is very odd and confusing. The distance from the elevator on the floor to my room was a very long way
and the hallways seem dingy due to the carpet being visibly stained.
The room itself had a musty smell and again, the carpet and upholstery was stained and worn. None of the outlet plugs near the bed would work well enough to charge my phone because they were all too loose. The room faced the interstate and there was a lot of road noise. The bathroom is small but adequate. As far as the cleanliness of the room, when my daughter turned down her bed, the sheet was visibly stained in two places with what appeared to be dried blood. These sheets should have been discarded - it seemed that they had been washed, but with stains so recognizeable, they should not have been used. The additional bedding (comforter and coverlet) didn't appear clean either so my daughter ended up sleeping with me.
To be fair, I did not report the issue of the dirty bedding to the manager because when we finally got ready for bed, it was after 11:00 pm and we were both too exhausted to deal with possibly changing bedding or changing rooms.
Here are the positive aspects that I can report if someone is considering this hotel:
It is close to the airport, rooms are large, lobby is large with a separate work area, lounge area and pool area are nice. Large parking lot with no additional fee for parking -

Room tip: Ask to be closer to elevators and away from interstate due to road noise
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear PaulaR718,

Please accept my apology for the issues you encountered with you stay, it is truly disappointing to read. We welcome the opportunity to correct any issues you have while in the hotel because our goal is to make sure every guest leaves satisfied. Upon your next visit email me directly and I will be happy to personally assist you.

jmassar@sheratonmusicity.com

Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is nearer the airport than downtown so I'd recommend you use the hotel shuttle bus to get downtown- 10 dollars for a return trip.

We struggled to find the hotel as the sign at the entrance is quite small and camouflaged against its background and so easily missed. The hotel really needs a much bigger and more visible sign.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Jeanette-

Thank you for your five star rating and your feedback. The hotel has just installed new LED lighting along our grand drive which should be helpful to see when turning into the hotel. Next time your travels bring you back let us know what you think.