Sheraton Music City Hotel
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$349
$299
1,794 results
All reviewsclub roomclose to the airportoutdoor pooldowntown nashvillemusic cityvery nice hotelfront desk stafffitness centerking bedthe room was niceshuttle serviceopry millsfree shuttlelobbyconferencebalconiesspg
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We scheduled our trip via Priceline since we were driving down the road in a major storm. We were greeted by Mike who was very cordial in checking us in. He also reactivated our account which allowed us to get into the wireless internet system at no extra charge. We were very thrilled at the large size of the room and the comfort. The exercise room was the BEST we've seen in a long time with a lot of different type of equipment to offer. I really loved the fact that my bill was emailed to me since I prefer this over paper statements. One major thing also is the entire hotel is "non-smoking".

Room Tip: Make sure you call the hotel before checking in if you desire something and are not sure what you may get if you use an outside service to select your room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank KINJAMYHAZ
thierry g, Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thank you for letting us know that Mike contributed to making your stay exceptional.

It is wonderful that you connected to the dedication of our staff members in their quest to provide a great guest experience. It is music to our ears to read that feedback.

Thank you for your business which is always appreciated. Maybe next time you can stay longer…we would love that.

Thierry

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The hotel is beautiful. The room itself was clean. The bed was so nice. Close to downtown and the airport. The staff was pleasant, but didn't wow us. We will stay there again for our annual country weekend.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank cmoore715
thierry g, Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

We’re happy to know as well that you thought our staff was helpful and accommodating and that you enjoyed our Hotel. We are sorry we were not able to wow you.

We hope you will choose us again when in the Nashville area. We would love to be your hotel of choice here.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Your business is genuinely appreciated.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Sheraton Music City Hotel. The rooms were large, clean and quiet and the staff was very helpful and nice. Staff were always willing to help us with ideas on things to do. We liked the free parking too!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MaryElle

Thank you for letting us know of your satisfying stay, which is always music to our ears. And we also thank you for sharing your memorable moments with us…

We know you have a choice in hotels when you travel and we are grateful that you chose us. Your business is genuinely appreciated. Until the next time…

Reviewed April 28, 2014

First let me say, I wish the "fancy" chains didn't disappoint me. I'm giving this hotel a "poor" rating because I would give a cheaper hotel an "average" rating for the same issues (see review of Best Western Southlake Inn).

We were in Nashville for a 1/2 week seminar being held at the hotel and stayed there for convenience. We did get a group rate, but at close to $200/night after taxes, there's a big "ouch" factor. I usually try to stay at hotels around the $100 price point (a little up or down is ok). Normally, they provide a continental breakfast and just the basics. I made an exception and was disappointed.

The good: The french fries! OMG!! The french fries were cooked perfectly every time we had them. They weren't greasy or oily and the angled, skinny points of the outside cuts were not crunchy or burnt. The sweet potato fries were good, also, but not as consistently great.

The bad:
Although the french fries were awesome, the $4.00 price for a loosely filled Campbell's soup can portion was not. Our "in hotel" meals consisted of fish tacos, soup, fries, beer & pop ($34), salad and two fries ($24), an "all you can eat" buffet lunch ($15/pp) and a ham sandwich, chips, cookies and pop ($15). All of the meals were average - only the fries were memorable.

The good:
The "Hunter's Run" (sp?) elevators are speedy (twice as fast, at least, as the ones in the lobby).

The bad:
In an outside (odd #) room anywhere near the "Hunter's Run" entrance (approx. xx25 - xx55), the freeway noise is deafening. If the clerk tells you the easiest entrance is "Hunter's Run", don't unpack until you check the room's noise level. When we entered the room, I actually went over to close the sliding door (it wasn't open). If you think it's loud at all, ask for a change immediately. We waited a day and were told (in the morning) there wasn't another room. We checked back midday and the manager did change the room.

The good:
They have internet access.

The bad:
They charge $10/day for it. I was told to log in when I arrived and ignore the pricing because it was free for me. That may have been part of the group rate or because I joined their reward program, but rates of $9.95/day were listed on the log in page. In this day and age, that's just gouging.

One review talked about the "old world glamour" of the hotel. I suppose if you are walking though the lobby and not sticking around the hotel all day, it does look glamourous - or at least golden. Unfortunately, when you're sitting in a seminar looking up at the broken chandelier, or noticing the lights out in the elevator, or looking at the single paned, old, sliding doors that allow the freeway noise to flood into your room as if the door were not even there, "old" is the word that comes to my mind.

I noticed that "Marknbellair" had a "less than $100" per night rate. And the manager commented they were glad to hear that Mark thought his stay with them provided a great value. Um, the rest of the review said, "average hotel... average location... needs updating.." At $100 per night, I'd expect what I got from hotel (but with a continental breakfast). Ah, but I was paying $200 for the same "average hotel... average location... needs updating."

In summary:
The group rate for a "freeway-side" evening near the Nashville Airport - $199 (after taxes). The "ick" factor being nickeled and dimed to death at a "fancy" hotel with the knowledge that another guest has paid 50% less for the pleasure (and the manager was happy about their comments) - Priceless.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank jlmp12

Thank you for letting us know of your experience and we do apologize that you found challenges throughout your stay.
We will certainly take all of your comments regarding the noise, restaurant experience and guestroom internet into consideration as we strive in our daily quest to exceed expectations for our guests and to provide an optimum experience for them.
Your business is never taken for granted. We genuinely thank you for your business and your feedback.

Warm regards,

Thierry

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Since there is no airport in the hotel's name most people probably overlook the fact that it borders the airport - and with that being said, its one of the nicest airport hotels I've ever been in. The lobby is very well appointed. The staff was friendly and the bar was happening. We really enjoyed our room - the hotel is huge so its easy to get lost trying to find your room, but its a giant square so you'll eventually end up there!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

We’re so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and found everyone here kind and caring during it, as customer care is among our highest priorities.

Thank you for sharing your experience here. We love all feedback and appreciate that you took the time to provide some.