“Awesome”

Sheraton Music City Hotel
Ranked #54 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had an awesome stay and this is our third time at this hotel. Quick access to everything, clean rooms, awesome pool and bar. The staff is friendly and well accommodating. I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Nashville. By far the best hotel, accommodations, and location.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank JESBF2012
thierry g, Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you so much for all of the feedback you provided; of course we truly enjoyed being described as “Awesome” and Best Hotel of Nashville.

Your business and your feedback are both genuinely appreciated!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I recently stayed at the Sheraton Music City Hotel in Nashville for a corporate event. We picked it because it was near to the airport and expected it to be a typical "airport' hotel. It was so much better. This was perfect for our group event and the staff was excellent - from the front desk staff to the banquet staff. In fact I was specifically impressed with the services support during our meeting - Lucy - was the best hotel services staff person I've encountered at the many corporate events I've run. She remembered what people ate or drank the day before and asked if they wanted it again. She was attentive but not overbearing! In addition the fitness room was really nice - better than expected and there is a nice sized pool for laps. Definitely worth considering!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Terri G

We’re so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and found everyone here kind and caring during it, as customer care is among our highest priorities. We are very proud of the Service you received from Lucy.

Thank you for sharing your experience here. We love all feedback and appreciate that you took the time to provide some.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Our experience started on a bad note. It took upwards of 40 minutes to pick us up from the airport. Once the night driver showed up, he was rude and unprofessional, making us feel VERY uncomfortable.

Once we were in the lobby things changed dramatically. All employees inside the hotel as well as the morning shuttle bus driver were very nice. I am giving a 1 on service only because the night driver was so rude.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank dhock

Please accept our apologies for the rudeness of our driver on your arrival day.
I have notified our management team so that we may look further into these issues. Our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience from start to finish and we are truly sorry that we did not carry out this promise.
We’re pleased that our staff was able to provide you with a great experience during the rest of your stay.
Thank you again for letting us know about your visit. We would be thrilled to warmly welcome you back for another one.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Let me start by what I loved about the hotel and my room. The hotel is gorgeous and well maintained. It reminds me of old world glamour. The room itself was huge and clean. It had a wonderful king sized bed with lots of fluffy pillows. There is a fabulous work out facility, worthy of any gym, plus a pool and hot tub/Jacuzzi. They also give you a $5.00 voucher if you decide to not have your sheets and towels changed daily, which I think is a fabulous idea. The negatives: I have to admit, I expected a mini-fridge in the room. All hotels I have stayed at recently have had one. There was no mini-fridge. The other drawback was the noise from the highway on the side of the hotel I stayed on. It was unbearably loud at night when I was trying to sleep. I would stay here again but definitely make sure I am on the other side of the hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room on the side away from the highway if you want to sleep.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LeighAnn64
thierry g, Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

We especially would like to thank you for partnering with us in our “Make A Green Choice” program, our popular housekeeping sustainability program. Your participation makes a difference to our environment!
Again, we thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here and we stand ready to warmly welcome you back; we look forward to having another opportunity to be of service.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

An average hotel in an average location, but a good value for less than $100. The rooms and public spaces need updating. Our clogged tub and broken remote were promptly fixed. The in- and out-door pool and workout room standout in their size and quality. Be ready for lots of dogs and cross country coaches.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Marknbellair

It was wonderful to hear that you thought your stay with us provided a great value to you and your family.
We would like to extend a warm and genuine thank you for providing us with feedback, which is always a great value to us. We hope you can return for another visit again soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel a few times and it is consistently average at best, but the cost of the rooms and the food make it one of the worse values in Nashville. The restaurant is way over priced for the quality of food, the service is mediocre, and the facilities are not at the level I expect at a full service hotel (the gym and pool are very average and way out of the way). I normally stay at the Marriott across the street and it is much better. I will try to plan my trips to Nashville better so I don't get stuck staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank David G

We certainly do not like to read a review like yours; however, it is very much appreciated in that your feedback will allow us to improve. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience here.

We care what our guests think. We want them to have an exceptional stay. We especially want them to return. We already discussed with the Executive Chef about your experience in our hotel.

We fell short in some areas during your stay, making you unsatisfied, and for that we do apologize.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Nice big room with balcony. Great location. Lots going on in lobby. Decent club room food with nice waiter. Nice big indoor pool though wish outdoor pool was open it was so warm. Friendly staff. Would stay here again when no need to be closer to or in downtown.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank ZachaRyan
thierry g, Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

We’re happy that you found everything here to your satisfaction.

When you find yourself back in Music City, we would love to continue to be your hotel of choice.

Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your experience here.

Warm regards