“Clean and Nice!”

Sheraton Music City Hotel
Ranked #53 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I was recently at the Sheraton Music City Hotel for a convention. The hotel was super clean. The staff were friendly, accomodating and nice.

I'll start with the location. It's a shuttle ride from the airport (the Sheraton shuttle driver was very nice and friendly) which is great. I didn't rent a car so we took cabs everywhere and it was not far from anywhere we went - downtown, Gaylord Opryland, tourist areas.

When we arrived at the hotel, we needed a fridge and microwave. At the front desk, they said there may be a wait and we may even receive it the next morning since there was a waiting list. They were so accomodating and said we can keep our food in the hotel's fridge until we recieve our own. Within 10 minutes of getting into the room we received both the microwave and refirigerator! The front desk staff were also so helpful in getting us information and calling cabs for us when we needed.

As an avid gym-goer, I loved the gym! It had more machines then I normally see at hotels which was awesome. And the technology on the machines were up to date and very clean. The hotel in general is very up to date. The property is well kept. I haven't slept so well in a long time! I don't know what kind of blankets they had but they were fabulous. So super comfortable. Five starts for this awesome hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rivky A
There are newer reviews for Sheraton Music City Hotel

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We've stayed here several times as a midpoint on our way from Atlanta to St. Louis over Thanksgiving week. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. I've spent time reading in the lobby or having a glass of wine in the bar. Very comfortable after a day on the road. This seems to be a popular place for family reunions. They do well with large groups.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MrsRRG
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Had a great experience at this hotel. The Sheraton in Downtown Nashville was under construction (where I wanted to stay - initially), so I chose the Sheraton Music City, hesitant that it was not in the heart of Nashville. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the customer service was great (from check-in desks to cleaning staff to restaurant staff). I stayed on the club floor and it was nice to go to the club lounge to grab snacks/water before heading out for the day. The hotel is large, so if you don't want to do too much walking, I'd ask for a room near the main elevators, otherwise it's actually quite a walk to the other side of the hotel! The breakfast is good, and I also liked the food at the downstairs bar for a quick snack. If you're SPG Platinum, you'll get a couple of free vouchers included for breakfast and bar appetizers. The overall value is fantastic.
There is free parking (not the case in most of the nicer, downtown hotels) and a free shuttle that goes to the airport - it's only about a 6 min drive to the airport. We spent almost all of our time in Nashville West End and downtown, and it was about a 10min drive, not bad at all. When I come back to Nashville, I'm definitely staying at the Sheraton Music City.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the main elevators if you don't want to walk all the way around to the other...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We go to conferences there. We have been there three times. Nice but not as classy as it was. Minimal elevator access for lobby. With lots of people is a bit of a hassle. Rooms are large and clean. Nice TV. Great facilities for conventions. They easily served over 600 meals for 3 separate meals. I would go back.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank HarveyAs
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Got a deal on Living Social and was very pleased with our stay. Very nice people working there.We had a very clean room and my standards are high (I usually bring my own lysol wipes to clean everything) .Very comfortable king size bed provided a great nights sleep and had an awesome breakfast! Definitely would stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stacey J
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a 3 day conference. Everything was outstanding from the lobby to our room to the meeting rooms. The food was very good and the wait staff was excellent. I love the courtyard. Our room had a small balcony overlooking the courtyard. There is an outdoor pool for warm weather and an indoor pool year 'round. I was surprised that we did not have a microwave or fridge in our room.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Just a quick to the point review. This Sheraton is an older hotel which appears to have been impressive in its day. Today it's a bit out of style and run down. The good qualities are the beds are comfortable, the staff is nice, the food is ok and the gym is fine. If you just need something reasonably near the airport this will work. The hotel could use upgrades to a modern design. It is not near anything so plan to get a car if you want to see or do anything.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
thierry g, Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback so we can improve. I am sorry that we were not able to exceed your expectations on your first visit with us.
I am glad you liked our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed and the service your received during your stay.
We appreciate your business and the feedback you provided.
We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back again soon.
Warm Regards,