“NASHVILLE WEEKEND FOOTBALL” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Staten Island, New York, USA
“NASHVILLE WEEKEND FOOTBALL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Spent the weekend with my brothers all from different States for a Titans and Vanderbilt game. Country food fest was an added bonus. Although the hotel is a bit far from the strip they had a great shuttle. As usual the hotel was immaculate, great gym, excellent service and that is why I stick with the Starwood Brand hotels. Concierge recommended excellent restaurants.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

love this hotel. In previous trips to Nashville, I've stayed at the Sheraton Downtown -- but this time, decided to give Music City a try. Glad I did!

- Really close to airport (I had no idea). Free shuttle. If you have a car, a 5-minute drive (plenty of free parking).
- Beautiful, classic property with lots of southern charm. I usually don't go for this (I like modern), but this hit the spot
- The property is immaculately maintained - everything in perfect order from public areas to the room.
- The suites are great - super spacious with tons of room to spread out and be comfortable (however, if staying with more than two people, be aware the suites are just one large space with no divisions)
- Club lounge is average
- Gym is great (new Sheraton Fitness with all new equipment), never crowded, super clean
- Excellent service
- THEY USE FITTED SHEETS ... sorry to yell, but this is such a welcomed change in pace from those properties that use flat sheets where there should be fitted

Location wise, it's decently close to everything. Can't wait to stay here again when work brings me to Nashville.

Room Tip: The halls are long, so if you'd prefer not to talk too much, ask for a room close to elevator.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Mobile, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed here the first week of October for a work conference. The room was comfortable and clean and the staff was pleasant and helpful. All of our meals during the conference were supplied by the hotel. There was a lot of variety and it was always fresh and hot. Because of the number of attendees, we ate buffet style. My only complaint was that our room wasn't ready when we arrived. The hotel is right beside the Nashville airport, so it's convenient if you're traveling through. Though it's very close to the airport, I never noticed any problems with noise.

The hotel has a restaurant, pool, and fitness room. I did not visit the pool or restaurant, but the fitness room had a good variety of equipment that was clean and well-maintained. The hotel had wifi that worked well most of the time.

Because my company paid for the room as part of a conference, I'm not sure of the rates or value.

I would definitely stay here again. Nice place and nice people.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
golconda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The room was roomy and clean, the beds comfortable and the fellow who checked us in, Dan Frey was very accommodating. And the room was quiet. This may be where we stay in the future when we fly into or out of BNA. So for myself that covers the most important points.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Fredericksburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I really enjoyed the Sheraton Music City Hotel, both for the room's accommodations and the conference facilities. I was attending a conference held in the hotel for over 300 people. The hotel staff was warm and inviting and did everything they could to help us all feel welcome!
The linens were phenomenally comfortable and cozy, giving me probably the best night's sleep in a hotel, ever.
I was traveling without access to a car, so the location of the hotel, while good for travel to and from the airport, was not good for actually enjoying Nashville. The hotel shuttle provided to/from the airport was nice and they did take a group of us to a nearby restaurant one evening, on the way to take others to the airport.
If you are looking for a hotel while in the area for sight-seeing, be sure you have transportation, as a taxi is quite expensive!

Room Tip: There was quite a bit of traffic near the elevators, so asking for one away from them would be helpf...
Green Features: I appreciate that the hotel offered multiple options for being environmentally-friendly without pushing the practice if I preferred not to. This was nice and considerate.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Elkhart, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. We had three rooms between us. The rooms were very nice. Comfortable bed. Staff were attentive. The location is good - many nice restaurants within a short drive. Recommended!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Georgia Coast, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stayed here on our way home from the mid-west. I was tired, and wanted to get a good night's sleep, so I asked for a quiet room. It was Sunday, so the restaurant was closed, but they were serving food from the bar area. The food was good, but the service was a little slow. the room was clean and comfortable, and we did sleep well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family