“Beautiful and such caring staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Sheraton Music City Hotel
Ranked #41 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Saginaw, Michigan
“Beautiful and such caring staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel through Hotwire and got a very reasonable rate. I've never stayed here before despite coming to Nashville several times a year to visit a family member. The lobby is gorgeous and the rooms are huge, very clean and SUPER comfortable. Room service was very responsive and the lounge was really nice. The best thing though, is the staff. I had a very serious and unexpected emergency and they very kindly asked Hotwire to refund my second night, as I couldn't stay but had to attend to my family member. How very kind and how refreshing to deal with a business that cares about people!

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
jmorrissey, General Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
I thank the guest for their feedback regarding their experience at the hotel.

We couldn't be happier to be of service based on your experience and comments.

Please see us again, soon!

Jim Morrissey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (359)
Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend away and really enjoyed the room size, quietness, quality service and comfortable beds. The place is a little away from the sights but was a great price for a very nice hotel.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
jmorrissey, General Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
I thank the guest for their feedback regarding their experience at the hotel.

We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to be of service and thank you for your business! Hopefully we will see you the next time you come to Music City!

Austin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Bought a room over priceline on a business trip, which I've never had a bad experience with... until that night. I checked in and the hotel looked like it hadn't been updated since the 1970s (it is listed as a 3.5 stars, but I'd say it's a definite 2) and smelled like old cigarettes. Okay, I thought it's just for one night, whatever. When I entered my room there was no bed. I thought I had been upgraded to a suite due to a sell out and tried to open an adjacent room, but it was locked. Finally I saw on the wall a murphy bed minus the linens when I finally got it down. At this point I was really shocked and weirded out this and went to the front desk. I was told without any compassion that the hotel was sold out and that's where "priceline customers" get. There was no attempt to help, etc, it was basically a "take it or leave it" talk from the front desk. Really horrible customer service. I am going to get this refunded via amex, but really I would never ever recommend this hotel. There's so many better places to stay in Nashville, don't waste your time!

2 Thank AustinNomad
I thank the guest for their feedback regarding their experience at the hotel and ask they please contact me.

We sincerely apologize for the less than acceptable accomodations. This is the exception, not the rule. I cannot rationalize what transpired but can make amends moving forward.

Ottawa, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is an average airport property. A bit worn out. Nice friendly staff, fairly helpful but sadly didn't experience amazing service that others have had. My room was enormous, but not furnished to match immense size so felt a bit uncomfortable. The property is at the end of the runway, in takeoff path when I was there. While flights don't leave frequently, when they do windows on exterior are not sound proofed so it can be very noisy. My room also looked over a loud outdoor HVAC system which was too loud to block out. I slept well in the comfy bed but was glad I remembered my earplugs!

Room Tip: Avoid rooms looking over the HVAC system, try for an inside pool view room.
    • 2 of 5 stars
I thank the guest for their feedback regarding their experience at the hotel.

Depending on the sensitivity of sleeper one is, the hotel can be noisy given the proximity to the airport. We will accomodate a room change/relocation to another room for any reason. Please ask any of us at the registration desk. I apologize for the noise. The registration desk carries ear plugs in the event a guest needs a pair.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

My employer books this place for meetings every other year & we always look forward to our stay.This yeay not only did my wife join me(which is encouraged by the bosses),but my daughter was able to wing it with us.It is 5 or 10 minutes from the airport & traffic has never been an issue out of our 3 trips to this point.It has a full service restaurant & live entertainment in the bar.The staff everywhere in this place is always eager to please .The food , whether catered or served @ the restaurant has always been excellent.The outdoor or indoor pools are a nice option & workout facility is well equiped.Everyone enjoyed the stay this year as always & are looking forward to our next visit.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I travel to Nashville often for work , and when I stay out at the Airport, the Sheraton Music City is one to select! They deliver excellent service time after time, have great rooms that feature the Sweet Sleeper Bed one of the best in the hotel business. As a Lifetime Platinum guest with SPG I have come to visit many hotels, and this one is one of my favorites. It really knows how to take care of the road warrior such as myself who looks to get rest, charge up, and get some productive work done while visiting there facility. I really appreciate consistent service with no dissappointments and this property delivers time after time. I highly recommend this full service hotel for the business traveler to Nashville it is sure to please you too!

Room Tip: Request or book an inside courtyard view which offers a quieter room, and provides for a nice view o...
Green Features: They recognize and encourage guests to save water, power etc. Good Corporate leader in this area for sure!
I thank the guest for their feedback regarding their experience at the hotel.

We could not be happier with the level of service extended to you during your stay and we look forward to your return to the hotel the next time your travels bring you through Music City!

Rochester Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

When I travelled to Nashville, I wasn't fully prepared for the amazing service I had at the Sheraton. My room was spectacular, it overlooked the pool which was actually very nice (we were worried about the noise but it wasn't loud at all). We ended up eating at the old hickory grill which was VERY good! The service was awesome - the staff was super attentive and so nice! Anne, one of the staff members suggested we get the salmon... It was so good! We would definitely come back to stay at the Sheraton and would eat at the restaurant again. we can't wait to come back to Nashville!

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
jmorrissey, General Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
I thank the guest for their feedback regarding their expereince at the hotel.

It is good to see you enjoyed your time in Nashville and the hotel provided a seamless expereince.