“Great deal with Hotwire”

Sheraton Music City Hotel
Ranked #53 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Center Point, Iowa
“Great deal with Hotwire”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Got a great price on this hotel thru hotwire for a one night stay. It is a little hard to get to but our GPS did find it. Big hotel with nice size rooms. The business center is very nice in the lobby because I did not want to pay for internet in the room. Staff was very nice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
jmorrissey, General Manager at Sheraton Music City Hotel, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
I would like to thank the guest for their feedback and could not agree with their comments any more. The hotel is a great deal!

Thank you!

Jim Morrissey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (417)
Somerville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This hotel is very clean and kid friendly. My kids loved the indoor swimming pool. The weather was perfect for sitting on the balcony in our room. The restaurant was pricey, but overall a great hotel.

Room Tip: The "Club" rooms face a beautiful courtyard and an outdoor swimming pool. The regular roo...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
I would like to thank the guest for their kind words and review of hotel services.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel for a function. I booked and paid for the room weeks in advance. We arrived while the sun was still up and were told that no more rooms with 2 beds were available. The man at the desk said he could "offer to upgrade" me to an "Executive level" room on the Club floor. Sounds great! The Executive Level upgrade was an overly large, very uncozy meeting room with a murphy bed on the floor. Our second be was a rollaway. I later found out that my friend who checked in behind me was given the same option, spoke with a manager and they found a 2 bed room for her. Once I attempted to use the club room (which over the weekend only has a dwindling supply of soda. Even the automatic coffee maker was out of coffee) my card didn't let me in the door. When I went back to the desk, I was told that although I was moved to an Executive room on the Club floor, I didn't get to use the Club room. After a bit of haggling with the man who was no unfriendly because I explained the difference between a murphy bed on the floor and a real bed, I was given access to the room for the beverage choice of diet Dr. Pepper or Pepsi. Also, room wasn't cleaned after our first night. I guess no one told the cleaning staff that someone was staying in the meeting room.

The hotel looks beautiful but if given the choice, I would stay somewhere else simply because I think the staff was dishonest.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Robinson5366
I ask the guest that posted the review to please contact me to address the issues that gave rise to their less than acceptable experience. It is my sincere intent to salvage this opportunity as best as possible.

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Clean and great service! May not be the
most updated hotel in Nashville but definitely worth the price. Also worth the cab fare to other parts of town rather than paying downtown hotel prices plus the parking. We chose this because we had a 6am flight but will definitely stay again when in town for Titans games!

• Stayed September 2012
I would like to thank the guest for their feedback and invite them to return anytime!

Sinerely,

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed September 8, 2012

For a last minute trip my family and I ended up with this hotel thru Hotwire. I was very happy with the price for a 4 star hotel. The hotel was beautiful, the staff were excellent and friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The things I did not like, they did not offer free wifi in your room, only in lobby. WiFi in room was $10 a day and there wasn't a continental breakfast though they did offer a breakfast bar but at a very hefty price. There was also no frig in the room. What I learned from this stay was that we are a 3 star kinda family. I will gladly trade the nicer lobby with the guy shining shoes for a smaller lobby and rooms with a frig, free wifi and a free breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
I would like to thank the guest for their feedback regarding their experience. The guest is right, we are a full service hotel and do not offer the amenities of a limited service/extended stay hotel.

Chillicothe, Illinois
Reviewed September 4, 2012

First of all, this hotel is gorgeous inside and out. The customer service was above average and everyone was very nice. The hotel was a little bit of a maze to navigate, but overall it was so much fun. I would recommend people to stay here. The pool area was great and very nice that they had an indoor and outdoor pool. We only used the indoor pool.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

This is a really,really nice hotel. It's closer to the airport than downtown, but other than that, I have no complaints. The hotel is pretty, nice lobby, great little bar in the lobby, and great room. We booked on a discount site and were pleasantly surprised when they offered to switch us to a king room ( we had a double). As a matter of fact, the room was huge, had a great balcony overlooking the pool and was super comfortable and clean.
The staff was great, everyone was super nice from the front desk, to bar staff, to the cleaning crew who always smiled and said hello if they saw you in the hall. My husband and I were impressed. We had our car and didn't use the shuttle, but that was their for the asking, as well as very easy to get a cab. If you don't mind being a hop and skip from downtown, this hotel is definitely the answer. Great experience.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple